KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » (this time its serious)(I THINK!!)

(this time its serious)(I THINK!!)
Started by: VeNoIIvII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning (this time its serious)(I THINK!!)

Well dunno how credible it is, and i also dotn know if anyone els has posted it, and im not pulling your arms again..(last tiem it was pretty funny tho) But this is what i found on ComicBookMovie.com...just click on the link to see it..>>(or copy and paste it)

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2285.asp

If it is real i think the villains will be awsome...and to all of you who think Venom cannot get into the 3rd one here is somehting to think about. Movies are way different from actual stories. They are allowed to change things to make them work better, and movies can have alot of time periods or events happen in 2 hours, They do it all the time.
--But thats just my opinon, dont rip me apart for it and dont rip me apart for the link if you think its tottaly fake..i found it i didnt write it. --THANKS--

(and Ock i dotn need to here ALL of your reason why YOU think venom cant be in it...trust me ive herd millions from you already and im titled to my own opinion, the treads ive written before i was JOKIGN around with you guys..im bein serious now...and another thing for you Ock dont tell me than im full of it until there is a confirmation about the villains liek from sony..then if im wrogn you have my permission to rip on me ALLLLLL you want
wink laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:58 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Will you ever learn to wait until Sony announces it and stop believing every site that reports some BS rumour??

Is that so hard???

And also can you not use the official villain thread stickied at the top of the forum???

Do you always have to make a thread for every little prank or BS rumour you find??

Paola toss this thread on the trash pile please.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 04:06 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Drache's sig says it all:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 04:07 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

OMg, thank you OCk, if that kid is Hobgoblin then they dont give a crap about the fans. What poor Venom, i am pissed.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 04:11 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

well i see him being hobgoblin BUT TAKE THIS TO VILLAIN THREAD GOD LEE

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 09:08 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Will you ever learn to wait until Sony announces it and stop believing every site that reports some BS rumour??

Is that so hard???

And also can you not use the official villain thread stickied at the top of the forum???

Do you always have to make a thread for every little prank or BS rumour you find??

Paola toss this thread on the trash pile please.

Dude you really need to read what I say before you freak out. You did exactly what i told you NOT to. I NEVER SAID I BELEIVED IT!!! i said i saw it and didnt know what it was so please dont put words in my mouth. Second I said not to comment if its just going to rip up what i say and you DID...you really need to learn and comprehend what you read because we all dont care about your FRICKEN opinions...you are not sony you are not Sam you are not Doc Ock...just some lowlife idiot who probly has a sucky life so he tries to take it out on people he doesnt even have to come into contact with...Your the one who needs to stop BS'ing not me..i never said any of it was true... Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Thank you for YOUR time (probly the highlight of your day anyway... laughing

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 10:22 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

You don't believe it and yet you made a thread about it???

And you are calling me an idiot??

Oh the irony laughing

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 11:54 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Btw I reported your post and thread to Paola.

Name calling is not nice.You are on your way to bansville.Oh yes.Enjoy the trip.

And don't tell me where to post.I can post where ever I want for I am Doc Ock cool

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:08 AM
lil pimp

[QUOTE=5062727]Originally posted by Doc Ock for I am Doc Ock A tattling ass clown!! eek!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:50 AM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by lil pimp
I cannot use the quote button properly.How dumb am I??

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:59 AM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Re: (this time its serious)(I THINK!!)

Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Well dunno how credible it is, and i also dotn know if anyone els has posted it, and im not pulling your arms again..(last tiem it was pretty funny tho) But this is what i found on ComicBookMovie.com...just click on the link to see it..>>(or copy and paste it)

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2285.asp

If it is real i think the villains will be awsome...and to all of you who think Venom cannot get into the 3rd one here is somehting to think about. Movies are way different from actual stories. They are allowed to change things to make them work better, and movies can have alot of time periods or events happen in 2 hours, They do it all the time.
--But thats just my opinon, dont rip me apart for it and dont rip me apart for the link if you think its tottaly fake..i found it i didnt write it. --THANKS--

(and Ock i dotn need to here ALL of your reason why YOU think venom cant be in it...trust me ive herd millions from you already and im titled to my own opinion, the treads ive written before i was JOKIGN around with you guys..im bein serious now...and another thing for you Ock dont tell me than im full of it until there is a confirmation about the villains liek from sony..then if im wrogn you have my permission to rip on me ALLLLLL you want
wink laughing laughing

What a load of crap.

Next time you "think" you've found something serious just keep it to yourself.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:10 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um u said u think its serious so u obviously believed it so that whole thing against ock was just dumb im very sry to call u that but look at the name of the thread..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:45 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think is the key word here folks...i can think something..its called an OPINION and mister ock....you need to grow up you are not doc ock you are a stupid person with a name...WHOOOOO look out for your name so SCARY...and ban me iuts called making another account with new name...HAHAHA nothin will stop me HAHAHAHA

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:49 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

retard

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:47 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

shouldn't they put an age limit to these forums sometimes?

or mebbe a common logic limit

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:51 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah...

If you have an IQ under 30, you will be restricted...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Think is the key word here folks...i can think something..its called an OPINION and mister ock....you need to grow up you are not doc ock you are a stupid person with a name...WHOOOOO look out for your name so SCARY...and ban me iuts called making another account with new name...HAHAHA nothin will stop me HAHAHAHA

You can think?? eek! Well I'm stunned.I didn't believe your brain had the capacity.In fact looking at this thread I still don't smile

And if they ban your IP address you can never come here again.

That's right.Don't mess with Doc Ock evil face smokin'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:31 PM
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

who is doc ock

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:33 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by slim_thug
who is doc ock

He's a Doctor of Ock's rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 06:09 PM
Paola
Ronin

don't fall into member bashing, guys

ain't tolerated in here

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:04 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote