KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Wow when I am wrong I am wrong.........Villains announced!!!!

Wow when I am wrong I am wrong.........Villains announced!!!!
Started by: Doc Ock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Shocked Wow when I am wrong I am wrong.........Villains announced!!!!

I apologise to all the people who I laughed and mocked at when they said Venom might be the villain.

I was 100% WRONG!!!!!!

Read it and weep:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/s...ews.php?id=3510

Congrats all you symbiote lovers.You are getting Venom wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:31 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

what about Harry?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:35 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

you sure tht is real?? if it is then my favourite character first movie appearance is about to go down the drain as it will most likley suck, unless rami can come up with an awsome new story for it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:39 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I would have never predicted Sandman and Venom never in a million years

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:41 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

It's genuine.

Wow.I am shocked.

Well at least it's not Chameleon wink

Again to the Venom fans.Sorry I doubted you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:48 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I too had my Venom doubts considered the director dude said he hated Venom...I've alwayed loved Venom...not as much as Scorpion, Electro, Shocker or Green Goblin, but way more than Kraven and Mysterio.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:03 PM
Jimmy Buggs

I hope someone is warming up the CGI machine.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:51 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I hope someone is warming up the CGI machine.

yeah...and I hope they don't "Hulk up " Venom.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:53 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

YAY VENOM!!!!!!!!! Sandman will not suck with Venom.

when i saw this on the forum home page i thought it was another person messing. turns out its all out skeptic doc ock. now i know its genuine. THANKS OCKY!!

now i hope this film is 3 hours long to give venom, sandman, there orgions, peters life and spider-mans life equal or moderate amount of screentime

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:57 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by The Ones
YAY VENOM!!!!!!!!! Sandman will not suck with Venom.

when i saw this on the forum home page i thought it was another person messing. turns out its all out skeptic doc ock. now i know its genuine. THANKS OCKY!!

now i hope this film is 3 hours long to give venom, sandman, there orgions, peters life and spider-mans life equal or moderate amount of screentime

I loved Spidey 2 but I think it had a tad bit too much Peter Parker....I want a ton of Spidey action...and hopeful some black suit spidey fo shizzle

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:00 PM
forumcrew

seeing as its confirmed by one of the films major stars.. id say its legit.. and its awesome.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:01 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

but the person who wrote this could be making it up. i wouldnt say yes it is legit until it shows up on OS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:08 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

thats my only doubt how do we know that some1 didnt just say kirsten dunst said this...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:18 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

my spidey sense is telling me this Sandman Venom thing is correct.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:28 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

That damn link won't dowload. Thomas Haden Church - Venom or Sandman? And like it was said earlier, what about Harry Osbourne? Should be his turn.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:30 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Harry may be the green goblin II but maybe he's not a villian? maybe he understand why pete killed his father and is trying to help him out

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:45 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by The Ones
Harry may be the green goblin II but maybe he's not a villian? maybe he understand why pete killed his father and is trying to help him out

I hope not that'd suck...

Harry: (looking at the green goblin armor) I think it's time I finish my what my father started...Spiderman...Peter..must pay.

(an image of Norman appears in a mirror)

Norman: that's my boy. (loud goblin laugher is heard.)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:48 PM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Wow when I am wrong I am wrong.........Villains announced!!!!

Originally posted by Doc Ock
I apologise to all the people who I laughed and mocked at when they said Venom might be the villain.

I was 100% WRONG!!!!!!

Read it and weep:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/s...ews.php?id=3510

Congrats all you symbiote lovers.You are getting Venom wink

I accept your apology under one condition....i speak for all venom fans..you need to be more open minded...your opinion doesnt mean the truth and like i said time and time and time again.....movies can do anything they want...you can never say forsure that someones out of the picture because movies are full of surprises thats what makes them so GOOD.....So please listen to other people and take what they say into consideration before you yell, threaten to ban, say are stupid, say have no life, say they arnt a true fan, say they know nothing about the movie, say they should get of this forum. It just makes you look look alot more ..how can i say this......STUPID ..now you have a nice day laughing Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:52 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Who would of thought venom? Its... wow...its..hard to believe

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I wanna see a Sandman vs Venom brawl now!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:54 PM