KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How much of a bad*** would Spider-man be...

How much of a bad*** would Spider-man be...
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

How much of a bad*** would Spider-man be...

...if he didn't hold back when he fought people, and just went for the kill?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:25 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Just look at Venom, there's you're answer. evil face

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:39 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yep I would say that pretty much gives the answer. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

mmm... chocolate.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 04:44 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Its true, Spider-man would be just as bad as venom. Maybe worse if he kept the costume and turned evil.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 06:28 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Its true, Spider-man would be just as bad as venom. Maybe worse if he kept the costume and turned evil.

Too be honest he'd be worse than venom, just rember anytime hes gone nuts about something, and he's been worse than venom everytime, except he won't kill, hell he'd be worse than wolverine if he went all out.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 06:51 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Sparkz
Too be honest he'd be worse than venom, just rember anytime hes gone nuts about something, and he's been worse than venom everytime, except he won't kill, hell he'd be worse than wolverine if he went all out.

Its true, if he ever "turned evil" and killed people the bodies would really start to rack up. I don't think most heroes would want to face him one on one.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:27 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Its true, if he ever "turned evil" and killed people the bodies would really start to rack up. I don't think most heroes would want to face him one on one.

lol he'd prob go get the carnage symbiote to bond with.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:44 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel-knight
Marvel kills DC

i not think he would be warse than wolverine but it would be cool to see peter lose control evil face

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:28 PM
Marvel-knight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel-knight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel-knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I like Spidey the way he is, but he'd be the ultimate badass if he went all out.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:26 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by brainchild81
I like Spidey the way he is, but he'd be the ultimate badass if he went all out.

Who couldnt love spidey the way he is, I prefer super heroes who joke, than seriose ones or bad ass ones.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:32 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Who couldnt love spidey the way he is, I prefer super heroes who joke, than seriose ones or bad ass ones.

yes

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 10:42 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exept that spiderman is smaller than venom and it always looks cooler to see the smaller dude knock the hell outta everybody and be badass.

Just look at the cell versus gohan dbz fight, that shit was cool.

Spiderman would also be smarter(way smarter) than venom.
So he'd probably do less dumb-lookin' shit and just flipp in on the person and knock them through the wall or something.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:12 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

or break first the armes, then the legs, the back and after some time full of pain he break the neck. sardistic? yes but very badd ass behavour^^

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:58 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

just one though to your people .with the exception of thor and if related hulk, the avengers canīt beat spider-man. yep, so you get the level of baddas he would be if he turned evil, and beside parker is a genius ranking up (i think even more ,way more) to reed richards, so he would not only be a hard rock to break, he could plan stuff as vilanous as norman and lex luthor....create gigs to destroy stuff.so he is a unstopable machine......i guess kinda like super,except one bullet in the place would take him down

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:16 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
just one though to your people .with the exception of thor and if related hulk, the avengers canīt beat spider-man. yep, so you get the level of baddas he would be if he turned evil, and beside parker is a genius ranking up (i think even more ,way more) to reed richards, so he would not only be a hard rock to break, he could plan stuff as vilanous as norman and lex luthor....create gigs to destroy stuff.so he is a unstopable machine......i guess kinda like super,except one bullet in the place would take him down

Aren't you overexagerating on spidey's abilties slightly?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:59 PM
Spiderman_RJ

nope, he can take capt america, wolv, luke and spiderwoman, and even iron man if he doesnt use the freeze any supertype gadget....or doesnt hit i mean

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 09:05 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Spider-man is a bad man, if he turns evil forget about it. hehe

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:23 PM
pingpong1115
Symbiote MAD!!!!!!

if spidey aka peter lost and started killing people then i think the carnage and venom symbiote should bond with him to make a superhuman (spiderman) strong(venom) psycotic(carnage) spiderman yeh that idea may sound stupid to some people but oh well

-I WANT THE VENOM SYMBIOTE-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:12 PM
pingpong1115 is currently offline Click here to Send pingpong1115 a Private Message Find more posts by pingpong1115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

There ya go. Spider-Carnage. Happy Dance

Attachment: spidercarnage.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:15 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote