KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How Much SpiderMan sucks

How Much SpiderMan sucks
Started by: Director321

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Director321

How Much SpiderMan sucks

OKay SpiderMan 1 Great Shit /Awesome Material. SpiderMan 2 Sucks Way two Much Romance I go TO a Marvel Film To See Action not Romance.

Any ONe who agrees yeah your cool

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 02:57 AM
Director321 is currently offline Click here to Send Director321 a Private Message Find more posts by Director321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

And if we don't agree? What are we then? Squares? Oh no! Spider-Man has always had a good bit of romance in the comics. You want a mindless action movie, go see some video game movie made by that Uwe Boll guy or Paul Anderson..

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 03:09 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Drache53
And if we don't agree? What are we then? Squares? Oh no! Spider-Man has always had a good bit of romance in the comics. You want a mindless action movie, go see some video game movie made by that Uwe Boll guy or Paul Anderson..

Or better yet Die Hard that film rocks.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:34 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I Concure. Spider-man rules he is the best super hero ( Yea i think ?) And you know ppl they need a love story to interest them

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 03:19 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Funny how he called his thread 'How much SpiderMan sucks' not 'How much Spider-Man 2 sucks' laughing

And I don't agree.I loved SM-2.

And if that doesn't make me cool to you well shucks I guess I'll just have to struggle to with that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:27 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Drache53
And if we don't agree? What are we then?

You're uncool. He said so in his post...

no expression

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:42 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MusicMaster1634
ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!!!!

I think Spider-Man 1 was actually better than Spider-Man 2. Because there was more action than romance. but spider-man 2 had a better story. not to go off topic but the spiderman 2 video game was way better than the spider-man 1 video game.

ANGELS AND AIRWAVES!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:42 PM
MusicMaster1634 is currently offline Click here to Send MusicMaster1634 a Private Message Find more posts by MusicMaster1634 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

wow if u hate spidey movies so much..y did u come here

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:18 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MusicMaster1634
ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!!!!

Originally posted by spencerspider
wow if u hate spidey movies so much..y did u come here

he just hates Spider-Man 2

ANGELS AND AIRWAVES!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:30 PM
MusicMaster1634 is currently offline Click here to Send MusicMaster1634 a Private Message Find more posts by MusicMaster1634 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

the only thing that sucked bout SM2 was that he told just about everybody who he was... I don't think there was anybody he didn't give his identity away too...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 10:52 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
the only thing that sucked bout SM2 was that he told just about everybody who he was... I don't think there was anybody he didn't give his identity away too...

Yes this was really dumb. Why did he remove his mask in
the train scene, okay it got a little damage but later he weared it too.
It wasnt neccessary to remove it. And the guys in the train:
We wont tell anybody" Yes of cource...until Jameson gives a reward
for Spideys head...and boom at least 10 ppl who know his identity.
That sucked. But it was still the best scene in the movie, spidey stopping a train, that was cool cool

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:15 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yer I though it was a really nice piece of the film.... but I though there were too many people who he told... mary jane knows, ozborne knows, Aunt may MUST know by know... bout 50 random people know... while no one really found out in SM1... just seemed too many people had to find out in 1 film...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 12:09 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

i loved spiderman 2 i dont see y u didnt really.the mask thing was a little weird but it wasnt that bad

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 01:52 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Don't get me wrong I liked the film.... I just thought it was poor script writing that everyone found out he was spiderman in 1 film....

By Barker

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:17 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Who is "everyone"???

Out of the main cast it was Harry,MJ and Ock.

In the comics Harry and MJ found out.In fact so did Ock during the Clone saga.

Peter Parker is not a celebrity.To the train passengers he was just a kid.One of many in a city as big as New York.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:20 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

Yea That is like me wanting to tell the whole world who i... never mind but yea your got a point

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:21 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

theres going to be a couple more films... they didn't have to tell everyone in 1 film....

Look how long it too all those people to find out in the comic.... in the film he tells them all in 1 day...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:26 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

He didn't tell anyone anything.MJ found out by chance,Harry unmasked him after Ock captured him.Ock won't be in SM-3.

Two characters found out in one movie.Geez what a crime.Does Betty,Aunt May,Jonah,John Jameson,Hoffman or Robbie know???

Don't think so.

MJ and Harry knowing Peter's identity is going to be a MAJOR contributor to the plot in SM-3.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:28 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I think a few more people realise then you give credit...
I think Aunt may knows... and possibly that guy who works for JJ...

No one knew in SM 1 then the story says about 45 people find out in SM 2...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:32 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

You think Aunt May and Robbie know.

Well you keep on thinking that.But until we see it in the movies they know jack s***.And Jack just left town.

I guess the forty something people must be the train passengers.Yeah big important characters who shall be the stars of future Spider-Man movies [sarcasm]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:35 AM