KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » !sm1 Banned Trailer Pictures!

!sm1 Banned Trailer Pictures!
Started by: Evil SeeD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Warning !sm1 Banned Trailer Pictures!

Here are a few pictures rom the Teaser Trailer for Spiderman 1, When Spiderman is supposed to have captured a helicopter fleeing a bank robbery. Spiderman catches the Helecopter in a web between the WTC buildings. It was pulled off because of 9/11

(I will have the full trailer shortly, still workign on that, will provide download A.S.A.P

(if this thread has already been made im sorry, Im new here big grin)

I dont know how to add more than 1 picture at a time, so ill post them seperatly...

Attachment: spidey1.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:52 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

heres the next

Attachment: spidey2.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:54 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

And another

If someone knows how to place these all one one post please tell me..I feel dumb doing this big grin

Attachment: spidey3.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:55 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

theres another..i have more but they all look pretty much like that

Attachment: spidey4.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:55 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, I've seen the trailer.

It's a good one. yes

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:58 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yup it is

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:09 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah they wanted to try and take the anything from 9/11 out of their advertising. I think its really stupid.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:23 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

it pays homage to it

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:24 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah but thats really lame. I know 9/11 was bad but are they going to ban pics of the towers forever? Aren't they going to rebuild it?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:49 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

no as they believe it will only be bombed down again.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:27 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
no as they believe it will only be bombed down again.

umm, if you watched the news, the new building will be called the Freedom Tower

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:12 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

freedom tower? thats stupid, only the americans to conceive such stupid idea, with that name they are wanting it to be hit again.

the towers was the best scene in the spidermovie it was supose to enlarge his greatness as a hero, and they took it away ,!STUPID! the reason, it would made commote people, who cares let them cry!! they should at least had spared the original plate for a special edition, but noooo they had to erase the matrix......stupid goombas.
detail, they removed the towers scene, but didnt remove the towers from spiderman googles when he shoots the webs.....so wht they removed it anyway? i hate americans and their "way" of life.
no reason they are the way they are today.
no ofense meant personally. its just it is.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:52 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

lol i remember that one it was kewl

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:06 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Family_guy725
lol i remember that one it was kewl

ya the spiderman teaser clips in the movie like the goggle shot was cool, he had REFLECTIVE lenses, which is freakin awesome than the dull white ones

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:54 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
freedom tower? thats stupid, only the americans to conceive such stupid idea, with that name they are wanting it to be hit again.

Freedom tower, I think, is more than a proper name... don't get mad because they have the ability to name their building that.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:29 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
i hate americans and their "way" of life.
no reason they are the way they are today.
no ofense meant personally. its just it is.

I would also be careful with what I would say if I were you... because, remember, Americans are not of one people, but of all people... and just for making such a statement, you're talking about your own.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:32 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

it's like saying the french smell... shifty

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:53 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by DBZ MAN
it's like saying the french smell... shifty

and like saying they never heard of deodorent, and they eat snails, and is the country where the majority of homosexuals come from, i guess sad but true

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:09 PM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

lol suddenaly, it becomes a fact

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:23 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, I was quite pleased that they took this part out of Spider-Man. When I saw this preview, I was like, "What the heck. This movie will suck." But then they took this part out and I was like, "Hmm. This movie might be decent."

And then I saw it.

There, one good thing coming from 9/11.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:09 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote