KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » I challenge the man nemed Doc Ock to a duel!!!

I challenge the man nemed Doc Ock to a duel!!!
Started by: Lord Magnus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Paradise

I challenge the man nemed Doc Ock to a duel!!!

I, Lord Magnus, have decreed that the man named Doc Ock must die.

I've never posted on Doc Ock's Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar and now I never will. I recently opened it up out of curiousity, read the first page, then went to the last place and was shocked to find it closed!

I don't care if you thought it was stupid but what kind of person actually reports something to be closed down! You've denied dozens of nerds the simple pleasure of posting on that thread and now you must die for your sin.

And don't think just because your tentacles are magnetic resistant means you will win easily.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:16 AM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um so what r u going to do?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:19 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Why do I attract the attention of idiots???

I mean seriously what is it my aftershave or something???

Get a god damn life roll eyes (sarcastic)

This thread is going neatly on the trash pile beside the nightclub thread.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:20 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:21 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um i tried to edit this too late sry but ock has so many threads to him lol i feel alone.. anyway ock is smart i'd leave him alone he knows way more than me about spidy so i cant say anything

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:40 AM
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Ock is the last person you'd want to be up against in this forum. mark my word on that. I've done many to earn his respect. And believe me, it was a long way. wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:20 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol i dont know if i have any respect

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:31 AM
Spiderman_RJ

bah! chuck go lick someone else a****. gain respect......... fate and the long missing super red sth were respectable,,,,ock is ok.
ock, keep your boyfriends away from this forum!!!!!!!

i hope you idiot fail at school , wasting so many times creating a new login just to give a hug in those cold metalica member......wich i know why you want them,,,,,, you sick,,,,,,,,,,sick......boy

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:51 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote