KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » sandman and venom

sandman and venom
Started by: apollocreed71

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
apollocreed71

sandman and venom

There go the briliant minds in hollywood. They did not even show Eddie Brock in part 2, now in two hours they are supposed to go through the black costume saga. Lets hope sandman and venom do not get together, they would kick spidey's ***. hey wait a minute, the both hate loud noises...so spidey will fight them at a church, hit the church bell, and beat them both.....kinda like the batman and mr. freeze, bane, poison ivy..... spidey is good but to beat two of his arch enemies in one movie come on. but lets not get hasty, sandman is main villian, would be great special effects, and some construction site or peer scenes would definetely bring in the action....change plot, spidey gets the black costume before he defeats sandman early in movie, toward the end he finds out it is a symboite, and removes it, and of course it bonds with Brock, who has been having a rough time at the daily bugle with peter, and the spidey issue. it could work....just hope they do not try to hollywoodize it too much....keep with the comics or animation, and it will be a great movie...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:58 AM
apollocreed71 is currently offline Click here to Send apollocreed71 a Private Message Find more posts by apollocreed71 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

aight supa noob dont make these threads post in the villain for spiderman 3 thread at the very top

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:07 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um yea and I didnt even read all that lol

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:33 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I'm glad to have Venom in the movie but I'm still alittle disapointed that we wont have Green Goblin 2 in the flim at all.
I think it should be Green Goblin 2 and Venom as the villians instead.

What do you guys think????

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 03:39 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah try to read the threads before you make a new one. BTW everybody Hurricane Wilma was gay, just got my power back.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 05:52 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

oh great we realy wanted to know

Sandman Sucks. thank god venom is in there to not make the film a complete disaster

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 06:25 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

venom is there to make it be a complete disaster,,,,if they make venom like ultimate should be cool to see.......opening a way for a venom solo movie, if they are really going to carry it on, cos i doubt it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 06:49 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

wow you must be a hollywood insider .

PS spidy can beat sandman in about 10 min

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 07:42 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
wow you must be a hollywood insider .

PS spidy can beat sandman in about 10 min

2 or 3 minutes if it's raining outside.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 07:48 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

lol. or if the human torch is around

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:24 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

or Electro....who can turn Sandman into "mister Glass"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

actualy venom took him out in 3 seconds in the comics. he bit him and he fell apart

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:29 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I remember that....during the sentator ward thing right?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:33 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Yes.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:56 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
Yes.

cool

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:57 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um its not official that venom is in it so this is pointless go to villain thread

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 09:22 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

even though kirsten dunst said who the villains were, im not convinced. sam isnt stupid enough to ruin the movies by having venom and sandman in. i think she was told to lead us into the wrong direction

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 09:41 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

No offence but I don't understand why this can't go in the movie thread. This forum has done the spider-man movie rumours thread a million times now.........Im getting sick of the movie before it even comes out......

sorry to moan........... embarrasment sad

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 10:37 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea its sorta weird

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:00 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

so did i but i cant do anything about it. im not a mod

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:35 PM