KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Why Topher Grace for Spidey 3?

Why Topher Grace for Spidey 3?
Started by: DucLangur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DucLangur

Why Topher Grace for Spidey 3?

Why is Topher Grace playing Venom? He would be the last choice, actually, he wouldn't even be a choice! He doesn't even look like Eddie Brock, I think they should change the actor.Comments.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:05 PM
DucLangur is currently offline Click here to Send DucLangur a Private Message Find more posts by DucLangur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

they made church look totaly different for Sandman. they can do the same for topher

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:14 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ye s and topher might not be venom if i heard right

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:24 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

rumours of Topher being Electro are arising now.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:59 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Rumors of Topher being everything but Smythe practically are being thrown around, its getting ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:31 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

whoever made up that Topher Venom rumour is a freakin moron.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:34 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

cough Kirsten Dunst cough

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:52 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
cough Kirsten Dunst cough

actually i think the rumour was create before kirsten said it. She just strengthened the rumour.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:56 AM
DucLangur

If you go to Imdb.com, and type in Spiderman 3, you will see that next to Topher Grace's name it says Venom

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:01 AM
DucLangur is currently offline Click here to Send DucLangur a Private Message Find more posts by DucLangur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah,that's what I meant. big grin

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:03 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DucLangur
If you go to Imdb.com, and type in Spiderman 3, you will see that next to Topher Grace's name it says Venom

IMBD is FULL of shit.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:05 AM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by DucLangur

umm, He's also supposed to be EDDIE BROCK, not just venom. Just like Tobey is Peter Parker and Spider-man

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:10 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:15 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea he ain't gonna be venom i hope, it might be a big mistake right there if he is

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:22 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DucLangur

I guess they haven't updated it yet. I have to say that site can be very slow with giving the right info.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:06 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

it can it has been wrong plenty of times before.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 11:58 AM
botcherby

It is plain fact that it is impossible for 3 new characters AND villains to be introduced into a 2hour film, without it being a total flop.... (discount 1 character, as Harry is already established) thats 5 total people that need to be created who all have decent extensive backstories.

now if they made the film 4 hours?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:13 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if Topher is just playing Brock and Venom is CGI or Topher is only Venom in some scenes?OR he may buff up a little and still use a muscle suit.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:25 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by NoFate007
Rumors of Topher being everything but Smythe practically are being thrown around, its getting ridiculous.

Yup. And everyone (mostly) flips out and gets all angry and upset and make pointless threads like these. happy

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:38 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.We can't be 100% sure until Raimi confirms it or we get some pictures.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 10:23 PM