KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » I Bet You 100 Dollars......

I Bet You 100 Dollars......
Started by: Yoshi007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yoshi007

Laugh I Bet You 100 Dollars......

I BET YOU 100 DOLLARS......

Vemon is obviously gonna be in the next movie as is green goblin.
why vemon?
watch spiderman 2 and notice how the austronaut guy who was gonna marry mary jane jumps over the dock pretty smoothly onto the boat while the cops have to go all the way around.
even though it doesnt look like much....trust me
this guy is gonna be vemon
G-N-TEED

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:42 PM
Yoshi007 is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshi007 a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshi007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

um......okay.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:43 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manic Lucifer

Topher Grace

Im pretty sure that it was confirmed that 70's Show Actor Topher Grace will be Venom.
Though i think this was a bad casting but i am also curious how they will bring this charactor in.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:49 PM
Manic Lucifer is currently offline Click here to Send Manic Lucifer a Private Message Find more posts by Manic Lucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: I Bet You 100 Dollars......

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi007

watch spiderman 2 and notice how the austronaut guy who was gonna marry mary jane jumps over the dock pretty smoothly onto the boat while the cops have to go all the way around.

Maybe it is the fact the he is highly trained army officer who is also an astronaut and is in prefect physical shape...and the cops are normal New York cops.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:56 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

^ That and maybe it's because John Jameson is a werewolf...

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:22 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

U.S cops are fat and stupid. thats why they joined the police force. This guy is an astronaut. of course he's going to be fit.

now wheres my $100? This guy aint venom. Eddie Brock is

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:24 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

and the fact he took track in high school so I heard

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

why vemon?
G-N-TEED

I noticed that, too. I don't think that confirms his being Venom, but whatever.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:54 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

John Jameson IS NOT Venom,Eddie Brock is.*sighs*What's wrong with people?Also,that scene means nothing.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:32 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, I always thought he was that werewolf guy. erm

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:37 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
John Jameson IS NOT Venom,Eddie Brock is.*sighs*What's wrong with people?Also,that scene means nothing.

John J got about as much chance of being Venom as Uncle ben does!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:38 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good way to put it.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:55 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Yeah, I always thought he was that werewolf guy. erm

He is.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:56 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Uncle Ben as Venom lol. Have Peter have that dream thing about him in the car and have Uncle Ben turn into Venom lol o that would rock but hmm um the jump meant nothing. it showed his love for MJ and she did that man dirty dude. anyway he is the werewolf dude i think the name is actually manwolf i think. but u owe me 100 dollars so i would like you to come to athens georgia and pay up son lol. Eddie Brock might be Venom, but J.J. um no lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 11:21 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Amen. The guy's an astronaut. I can jump over the dock thing pretty smoothly. Any guy who's pretty athletic can do it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:37 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Re: I Bet You 100 Dollars......

why vemon?
G-N-TEED

Who is Vemon???

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:46 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Re: Re: I Bet You 100 Dollars......

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Who is Vemon???

gopher is vemon wink

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:47 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Btw you're only betting 100 dollars???

If it's so guaranteed why not bet a million??? Or a billion???

Vemon for SM-3.YEAH!!!!! I'd bet a trillion dollar bill on that.I might borrow it from Mr Burns.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:48 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

These "Venom is in SM3" threads are starting to annoy me.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:07 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Vemon is in Spiderman 3 not Venom learn fool lol

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:10 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote