1. Green Goblin
2. Doc Ock
3. Venom and Shocker
4. Lizard and Scorpion
5. Carnage (with Venom helping out Spider-Man)
6. Sinister Six revamped with Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Sandman, Hobgoblin and I'd poll the public to see who else they'd want, it doesn't matter to me. Vulture, Beetle, Facade, who cares, but not Chameleon.
Goblins and Venom??? Those are the only villains you'd use??
Anyway mine would go like this:
SM-1 - Doc Ock,and I'd introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.
SM-2 - Norman becomes the Green Goblin.Eddie Brock begins to really hate Spider-Man.
SM-3 - Eddie becomes Venom.And I'd have a side villain for Spidey to fight like Shocker or Rhino.
4) Green Goblin II, Venom returns; Morlun is introduced
5) Electro and Sandman; Morlun is seen, talked about
6) Sinister Six (Including Venom, Electro, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, Green Goblin II) Morlun is ultimate enemy
your trilogy idea is amazing Doc, it also coincidentally is what I would imagine. I have an alternative
SP1: Doc Ock introduce Eddie Brock
SP2: jonah hires Mac Gargan: Scorpion + Lizard, eddies hate builds
SP3: Venom+ 1 or 2 minor villains(Shocker/Rhino: like the tv show where parker gets the symbiote suit )
but there is a problem: Harry Osborn. His conflict with spider-man is required, but maybe it can wait 2 years...like it did now.
also when each of MY spiderman movie dvd comes out, there will be a special feature.
-30 min episode of Spiderman with real live movie cast: with villains that just couldnt make it into the movie: for example; Vulture, Rhino, Hydro Man, The Beetle, Silver Sable, etc. The 30min or 30min+ episode with have a relevent plotline to explain stuff like the Clone Wars cartoon and Episode 3 the movie. and ill have that feature for all the dvds. what do ya guys think
Gender: Female Location: That place with the stuff... Yeah,
Big Picks! You know I have something to say.
1)Venom and/or Carnage with a hint that Toxin shows up
2)Maybe Electro, but only if he changes his costume. otherwise Doc Ock
3)Toxin for sure.
I''m sick of GG. He gets too much love.
Gender: Male Location: somewhere looking for trouble
Spderman 1 Doc Ock (main villian) Shocker (secondary villian) and the guy that killed his uncle Ben (minor villian) Norman, Harry, , MJ, Aunt May, JJ introduced
Spiderman 2:Green Goblin (main villian) Electro (Secondary) Sandman (minor I mean hell some water and his out of a fight right?) Eddie Brock and Dr. Connors introduced. Norman "dies" Electro and Sandy go to the big house.
Spiderman 3 Venom (main villian..as if their could be another way) Lizard (secondary) Rhino (minor) I'm thinking Black Spidey then he reqects the suit..it gets on Eddie similar to the 90's cartoon or something along that line...none of that sercet war stuff.
1) Norman Osborne Green Goblin (Harry finding out at the end of movie)
2) Doctor Octopus as the main villian, Rhino as secondary villian at the begining (Harry's termoil as Green Goblin becomes a part of him. Dons the costume at the end)
3) Harry Green Goblin, introducing The Kingpin and Electro as secondary villians
I'm doing another one and there's nothing you can do to stop me!
1) Doc Ock: He's a big villain and a good first one cause his background story doesn't take forever so you can focus on the origin of Spider-Man. Also throw in the Vulture as the assassin who Ock hires to take Spidey out.
2) This one would have the most action. Spidey's trying to stop the villain duo of Electro and Sandman, who he traces back to the Kingpin... Kingpin comes out of it profitably, he always does. Gwen Stacy (who wasn't in the first movie) dies in the end
3) The finale, more character driven than the others. Green Goblin 1 is introduced, and manipulates Miles Warren into becoming the Jackal; they go after Spidey together. They kick his butt at first but towards the end Harry catches on to everything, becomes Green Goblin 2, and helps out Peter. Harry and Norman kill eachother in a big sad climax.