KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » A qustion to "Answer" (oh bad pun) for rabid fans

A qustion to "Answer" (oh bad pun) for rabid fans
Started by: Marvelgeek

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Smile A qustion to "Answer" (oh bad pun) for rabid fans

Hey, I was just wondering about this villain, The Answer. When I was a kid I really thought he was cool but I never got his powers. Also I thought he died reviving Dagger a long time ago, but Marvel has some weird "I heart marvel"-titles and The Answer is apparently the main character in one! confused
So my questions are:
1. Is The Answer still alive?
2. What exactly is/was his powers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 09:57 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

I dont know if he is alive but I know his powers.
AFAIK he has the abilitiy to get temporary Super Powers to solve
a "Problem" If he has to fight Spiderman than he gets the right amount of powers to beat the crap out of him. If he has to dodge a Car he can leap away. He worked for the Kingpin. And when I remeber right he fought Spiderman after the secret Wars when he got his alien costume

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 10:10 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Thanx. big grin Yeah something weird like that right, heh he's totally a dues ex machina (sp?).
Like Lifeguard in X-men, gets any power she needs to save anyone.
Wonder how long writers spend on those powers... I do remember some stuff like that, and also he could encrease his sense of hearing. Dunno why I remember that one...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 10:42 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

In the four-part miniseries "Lethal Foes of Spider-Man", it reveals that he didn't die reviving Dagger but merely lost his corporeal form. He forms a bond with Dr. Octopus through the chip that connected Ock to his tentacles, and the Dr. took control of his powers for a while, and then something else happened, and... I forget. He's alive now.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:18 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

What comics was the bad guy in? he sounds familiar but I would love to look him up.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:59 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I saw him make a cameo in the Toxin miniseries. So I'd say he's alive... and currently rotting in Rykers.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:10 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote