KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Electro or Shocker?

Electro or Shocker?
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Electro or Shocker?

Who looks better for a sequel? Electro is the original but looks like a clown. I think either one of these electric guys would make a fine part 4. I live in south florida and this idea came to me during the crisis of Wilma. laughing

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:09 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Electro.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:39 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Shocker doesn't look much better... (this Villain broght to you by Serta...)

Electro for the film, but give him the Ultimate style costume.

Attachment: electro.jpg
This has been downloaded 211 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Dec 17th, 2005 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:42 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Plus... Shocker freakin vibrates. no expression

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:44 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

^ 'xactly.
Shocker is like a training wheels villain whereas Electro could be a threat on the level of Magneto if he ever used his powers creatively...

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:48 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Mr. Doom took advantage of that!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:52 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
^ 'xactly.
Shocker is like a training wheels villain whereas Electro could be a threat on the level of Magneto if he ever used his powers creatively...

Yep,that's true.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:05 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Electro.

He's more famous and far more powerful.

Shocker is merely a thug villain.Good for a cameo at best.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:23 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Electro is a bigger villain. I think he could be in like Spiderman 5 or something. Shocker should be some side villain in a movie.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:28 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

I had a theory once that if Electro could control his powers enough he could f*** up the nerve impulses running through someone's body. Just make them stop or whatever. What do you guys think?

Electro BTW. He's WAAAY better that Shocker.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:36 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

anyone who can actually generate electricity from his body as opposed to wearing vibrating-shocking-gloves on his hands has greater potential to do much more damage

It's like comparing Iceman to Mr. Freeze.

Too bad Electro & Shocker are joke villains since they aren't exactly diabolical geniuses (cept Electro in the 90s Animated Series).

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:52 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Electro.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:48 AM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Electro. if i was spidey and i was fighting shocker, i would just romve his gloves with web and tie him up. over in a few seconds

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 11:06 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Electro

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:34 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Electro all the way. BTW I live in south Florida too. Wilma was really a pain in the @ss. ugh.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 06:19 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

They always mess up the costumes, if they do Electro they aren't going to do the starfish mask.
Electro might be in 3 anyway Grace would be good for either him or Mysterio.
Also, Shocker's a two-dimensional character while Electro has his self-esteem issues and the suicide attempts. He'd be great as a side villain to Mysterio, Venom, Kingpin, etc. in future movies.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 06:58 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love Shocker in the game when he says "this wall is going down". How about having Shocker in the movie as Electro.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:30 PM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

no Shocker being Electro or any of that un true to the comics stuff. They should not change the characters for example the idea of Jamesons son being Venom.

I like Shocker better but Electro is more of a supervillain than shocker

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:00 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, but how can we improve the way Electro looks

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:07 PM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

ya his original costume is campy, his ultimate costume...im not a fan of either. Shocker i dont mind because he's my fave so i cant judge

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:26 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote