KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-mans greatest nemisis

Greatest nemesis
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Goblin 11 42.31%
Venom 10 38.46%
Morlun 5 19.23%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-mans greatest nemisis
Started by: Jose123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Spider-mans greatest nemisis

So who do you think is Spider-mans greatest Nemesis
post who and why

I say it's obviously the Green Goblin
1.killed gwen stacy
2.Was the one who orchestrated the Clone saga
3.killed Ben Reilly the closest thing he had to a brother
4.kidnapped pete's daughter and most probably killed her (she's most likely dead in this 616 reality considering spider-girl is more of a what if.)
5.Kidnapped Aunt may and maid peter believe she had died when it was just an actress
6.Slept with Gwen and genetically engineered their children to fight and kill spider-man
7.Has strength to rival Peter and a healing factor
8.He's Intelligent and is loaded with weaponry with his glider and bombs
9.He' insane and has dedicated his life to ruining Peter's life

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:59 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

he's probaly the one behind 'the other' somehow laughing
o you forgot to mention he kinapped Aunt May again and put her in a grave with her own muck, and threw mary jane off a bridge almost having the smae fate as gwen.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 10:46 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legion of Doom
GalacticStorm Fanboy

I say it's Venom cuz he's the perfect nemesis for spider-man.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 10:58 PM
Legion of Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Legion of Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Legion of Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The Walrus is Spider-Man's greatest nemesis smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:16 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

It depends what you mean by arch-nemesis.

I would say Green Goblin because of all the sh!t he's put Peter through, and the long standing relationship they've had.

But then again... Morlun did kill Parker...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:34 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

and then Parker killed him back.

he wasn't really dead that time, just critcally injured.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:44 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Morlun is cool. He doesnt make long insane plans he just kicks ass.
Thats my boy.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:19 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
It depends what you mean by arch-nemesis.

I would say Green Goblin because of all the sh!t he's put Peter through, and the long standing relationship they've had.

But then again... Morlun did kill Parker...

Well the Green Goblin has also killed Peter
Ben Reilly was a clone of his after all big grin

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:19 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

how much can peter take before he wants to kill the guy. he murdered their baby for gods sake mad

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:33 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

May be after Evolve or Dei he will lose his Holding back power.
That would be cool. He has not to kill his villians just cripple them.
So they cant do evil things anymore evil face

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 03:38 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Green Goblin as well,Venom comes in second.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:31 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

The strogest, the smartest, the unknown. How can Mysterio do what he does? He works for a studio and uses special effects by projecting images but those images are solid!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:56 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

um..he's deffinatly not the strongest What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 05:10 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

He doesn't fit into any category. Mysterio is special. Please mention the main villains. Remember hammerhead? He's nothing original to me but Rhyno is, profession bank robber. Ha!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 05:25 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was a lazy question, sorry fella. 1_Chameleon2_Vulture3_Doctor Octopus4_Sandman5_Lizard6_Electro7_Mysterio8_Green
Goblin9_Scorpion10_Rhino. These are the main villains "to me". I love Amazing Spiderman issue#187. Guess what it is.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 06:23 PM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

well, there more likely the classic villians, most well known.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:16 PM
Lord Paradise

I don't get what all the stuff is with Morlun!!!
He's only been active a few years. It's gonna be a lot longer than that before anyone should recongnize him as "arch." I think he'll be more like Onslaught, where there will be a huge saga and that will be it. Morlun will die. End of story. Let's compare attributes:

Morlun:
Really strong
Absorbs people's life force or whatever
Really cool
Got darn close to killing Spider-Man

Venom:
All the powers of Spider-Man
A good deal stronger
Tentacles
A character we can relate to
Doesn't set off the spider-sense
Knew his secret identity
NOT THE SCORPION!

Green Goblin:
Classic villain
Silly costume (it's a positive trait)
Glider
Throws pumpkins
Killed Peter's first love
Killed the closest thing Peter had to a brother
Knows his secret identity (still)
Peter's best friend's father
Peter's best friend
Peter's best friend's psychiatrist
Peter's co-worker's cousin...

I could keep going for pages. Thing is, hands-down Goblin, then Venom, then Doctor Octopus, then Kingpin, maybe Carnage in there somewhere, maybe Jackal if he's not dead, Hobgoblin, Toxin can die, then Lizard, then Mysterio, then Electro, then Scorpion, then Sandman, then Kraven, then Rhino, then Chameleon, then Shocker, then Hammerhead, then Morlun, then Hydro-Man, then Tombstone.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:02 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I'm surprised nobody picked Doctor Octopus. That gave is always giving spider-man problems.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:19 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
I could keep going for pages. Thing is, hands-down Goblin, then Venom, then Doctor Octopus, then Kingpin, maybe Carnage in there somewhere, maybe Jackal if he's not dead, Hobgoblin, Toxin can die, then Lizard, then Mysterio, then Electro, then Scorpion, then Sandman, then Kraven, then Rhino, then Chameleon, then Shocker, then Hammerhead, then Morlun, then Hydro-Man, then Tombstone.

I agree with that except I think Doc Ock comes before venom and after GG. He was after all one of the frst villains to defeat spidey but Ock doesn't have that insane obsession that GG has to get the top spot..........

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:20 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clearly these movies are not kinpin the order from the comic but the villains are truly there. Am I right embarrasment

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:48 PM