KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Sam Raimi Reveals the Villains for SM4!!!!

Sam Raimi Reveals the Villains for SM4!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Sam Raimi Reveals the Villains for SM4!!!!

He revealed them! The villains are going to be Venom, Lizard, Kingpin, and Hobgoblin!!! Four villains! FOUR VILLAINS!!!!

He said its not absolute. I cant believe the Amazing BAGMAN might make an appeance!

(please log in to view the image)

HOLY CRAP!!!

http://www.marvel.net/samraimi/spiderman4/villains-bagman

PWNT

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:41 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Sounds like sony is going down the same route Warner Brothers did when those god awful Burton/Schumacher Batman movies came out.apparently Sony has forgotten that Batman and Robin was the downfall of that Batman franchise and its kiss of death with its 3 villians they had.The next film will be the downfall of this Man-Spider franchise as well if they go really do go down that same path.which will be good news for me because thats what NEEDS to be done is reboot the series all over again as Batman did-ala Batman Begins-the one true Batman movie and start all over again with the movie franchise and do it right this time like starting 10 years or so from now like Batman did.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 16th, 2007 at 12:53 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:49 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Sounds like sony is going down the same route Warner Brothers did when those god awful Burton/Schumacher Batman movies came out.apparently Sony has forgotten that Batman and Robin was the downfall of that Batman franchise and its kiss of death with its 3 villians they had.The next film will be the downfall of this Man-Spider franchise as well if they go really do go down that same path.which will be good news for me because thats what NEEDS to be done is reboot the series all over again as Batman did-ala Batman Begins-the one true Batman movie and start all over again with the movie franchise and do it right this time like starting 10 years or so from now like Batman did.

So you want a new director and cast and prettu much everything from the begining, huh? Well, I like the movies, but completely restarting the franchise would be kind of cool, but only because I want to see the green goblin again. Question, if Spiderman turned into the actualy Man-spider in the movies, would you call Man-spider, spider-man?

PWNT

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:55 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah as all true spidey fans want,yes thats exactly what I want as well.and to answer your question,I would only call the movie spider-man if he transformed back to his original self and was normal again like he was eventually in the cartoon show.so yeah,if he was just temporarily the full man-spider but he transformed back again into being spider-man-the guy with mechanical shooters and not organics and is human-not the monster we see in these movies,then yeah I would say spider-man since spider-man=mechanical webshooters and thats who we would see on the screen.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:07 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah as all true spidey fans want,yes thats exactly what I want as well.and to answer your question,I would only call the movie spider-man if he transformed back to his original self and was normal again like he was eventually in the cartoon show.so yeah,if he was just temporarily the full man-spider but he transformed back again into being spider-man-the guy with mechanical shooters and not organics and is human-not the monster we see in these movies,then yeah I would say spider-man since spider-man=mechanical webshooters and thats who we would see on the screen.

You now what would be really cool? A Spiderman TV show like smallville that was realstic instead of a cartoon. Then you could have web shooters and a bunch of time to develop characters and stuff. Not to mention you see it weekly. Then everyone is happy. We can have web shooters developed characters, peter still going to highschool with gwen stacy, flash, and MJ and everything. That would be amazing.

PWNT

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:24 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

well I see myself as a true spider-man fan, considering I've been reading the comics since I was like four and I have no problem with the series. You seem to be the only 'true' spider-man fan that hates the movies, everyone else for the most part loved them. I mean how can consider yourself a true spider-man fan if you can't get over him having organic webbing, that's just dumb.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:32 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

it is dumb...organics was the way to go no one wants him to run out of web..that would be dumb and 4 villains..no just no 3 was rushed with just 3 villains, stick to 2 or 3

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:35 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Menetnashté
well I see myself as a true spider-man fan, considering I've been reading the comics since I was like four and I have no problem with the series. You seem to be the only 'true' spider-man fan that hates the movies, everyone else for the most part loved them. I mean how can consider yourself a true spider-man fan if you can't get over him having organic webbing, that's just dumb.

Meh. I don't care either way. I grew up witht the animated series my whole life so I always love spiderman.

PWNT

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:43 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by spencerspider
it is dumb...organics was the way to go no one wants him to run out of web..that would be dumb and 4 villains..no just no 3 was rushed with just 3 villains, stick to 2 or 3

I was joking, but meh. I want them to go back to 1 actually.

PWNT

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:44 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ya know.. Spider Man current;y has organis web-shooters. He doesn't need canisters anymore.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by spencerspider
That used to be hilarious though.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:01 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Ya know.. Spider Man current;y has organis web-shooters. He doesn't need canisters anymore.

Ya, I know.

PWNT

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx

If Raimi is directing it again, You are right..it will be the final nail in the coffin.
however, i dont think four villians are to much for a spiderman movie, as long as there is actually decent writing involved

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

3 villains for SM3 was overkill, IMO. Sandman and Harry Osbourne were plot enough without Raimi wanting to include Venom/Brock for some stupid soap-opera subplot.

If Spider-Man 4 is inevitable, I would like to see Venom return, since we've alreay been exposed to the origin and sub-plot, and Lizard, since Dr. Curt Connors has been in all 3 movies.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 16th, 2007 04:39 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Impediment
3 villains for SM3 was overkill, IMO. Sandman and Harry Osbourne were plot enough without Raimi wanting to include Venom/Brock for some stupid soap-opera subplot.

If Spider-Man 4 is inevitable, I would like to see Venom return, since we've alreay been exposed to the origin and sub-plot, and Lizard, since Dr. Curt Connors has been in all 3 movies.

Venom wasn't even going to be in #3, it was chosen by producers etc for fans to enjoy. Would have made it a less interesting movie without him imo, Sandman wasn't really a typical villain and Harry didnt do much while he had amnesia.

I would stick to Venom, Lizard and either Hobgoblin (my choice, love Hobgoblin ) or Kingpin. Venom is already written in, Lizard can be done in 5mins of screentime, then the long part is introducing Kingpin or Hobgoblin. And probably kill off Gwen since she's already been introduced with little point.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 08:47 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Mišt
Venom wasn't even going to be in #3, it was chosen by producers etc for fans to enjoy. Would have made it a less interesting movie without him imo, Sandman wasn't really a typical villain and Harry didnt do much while he had amnesia.

I would stick to Venom, Lizard and either Hobgoblin (my choice, love Hobgoblin ) or Kingpin. Venom is already written in, Lizard can be done in 5mins of screentime, then the long part is introducing Kingpin or Hobgoblin. And probably kill off Gwen since she's already been introduced with little point.

Kill Lizard off in five minutes and you have some very angry fanboys on your hands.I think Lizard is more deserving than Kingpin.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:50 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Batman Begins-the one true Batman movie

Batman Begins was more inaccurate than Spider-man.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:54 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Dude you have issues

Old Post May 16th, 2007 03:01 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Arachnid1
You now what would be really cool? A Spiderman TV show like smallville that was realstic instead of a cartoon. Then you could have web shooters and a bunch of time to develop characters and stuff. Not to mention you see it weekly. Then everyone is happy. We can have web shooters developed characters, peter still going to highschool with gwen stacy, flash, and MJ and everything. That would be amazing.

I'd watch that anyday...

Old Post May 16th, 2007 03:35 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

as long as we get a goblin that looks like goblin and more spiderman with his mask in tact as opposed to the ripped half mask half maguire thing we always get i dont care if we get a fourth with multiple villians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post May 16th, 2007 03:40 PM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote