KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

I just saw Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture, and electro in that one pic. I hope they get good voice actors and make it just as good as the 90's show. I'm liking the Ultimate Spidey look too. Thats my favorite Spiderman look of all!!

I may get a new favorite show!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/s...ews.php?id=5894

(please log in to view the image)

This show is going to kick ass!

PWNT

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 09:09 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I hope Venom is in it. He has to be in it...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 09:16 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This mew Spidey cartoon looks rather cool.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic

he is

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:01 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Must Venom be in everything SPiderman related?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:26 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Of course.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:29 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by WO Polaski
Must Venom be in everything SPiderman related?

He's too famous and loved not to be. It's better than the Green Goblin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:43 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

I wonder if they'll show Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in the series... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:01 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

haha its a trade mark

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:04 AM
Spider-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

What about The Scorpion? Or Hobgoblin?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course he's in.......what idiot wouldn't include VENOM of all people in a Spider-Man cartoon? You'd have to be pretty stupid.

Anyway, I hope that this series is as good as the 1990's animated series or if they could make it even better, that'd be great. The origins need to be spot on like in the 90's animated series. I'd also like to see the Sandman appear. And no Spot, he sucks.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:55 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Of course he's in.......what idiot wouldn't include VENOM of all people in a Spider-Man cartoon? You'd have to be pretty stupid.

Anyway, I hope that this series is as good as the 1990's animated series or if they could make it even better, that'd be great. The origins need to be spot on like in the 90's animated series. I'd also like to see the Sandman appear. And no Spot, he sucks.

Lol, he only had one episode in the 90's cartoons.

Oh, and this better not be like in the Spider-man unlimited cartoon, that sucked so much, it was utter shit. Green Goblin was an idiotic good guy, and Venom and Carnage had a hideout that looked like it was something from Aliens.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:52 AM
steverules
The doctor

GG was a good guy...please tell me your joking

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:01 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He's not joking. Green Goblin was really a good guy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:34 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Menetnashté
He's too famous and loved not to be. It's better than the Green Goblin

No hes not...

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:43 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Dude, you cant have a spiderman show with no venom in it. Thats like an xmen show with no wolverine. Its just not possible.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:44 PM
Arachnid1

He's not joking. Green Goblin was really a good guy.

I've never seen that show. Was he ridiculusly stupid or was he cool?

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:46 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ridiculously stupid. His outfit & get up was completely stupid.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:14 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arachnid1
No hes not...

Actually, I have to agree, Venom is kind of better than GG.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:16 PM
steverules
The doctor

Indeed Venom is better

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:22 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote