KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What if Mary Jane had been shot?

What if Mary Jane had been shot?
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

What if Mary Jane had been shot?

Would he be more furious about her being shot than he is about Aunt May getting shot?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:19 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Yeah cause he wouldn't be getting any ;S

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:06 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

How do we know he isn't getting any from Aunt May?

Think about that evil face sick

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:29 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

You need help my friend lol.

Aint Dr Ock already tapped her old booty anyway.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:32 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I think so...Aunt May did later give birth to a baby octopus, I think her and Ock were gonna get married but Spider-man stopped it from happening

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:06 PM
GGS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I think so...Aunt May did later give birth to a baby octopus, I think her and Ock were gonna get married but Spider-man stopped it from happening

LOL with the stranger things that have happened to Spiderman and Aunt May over the years that is a highly believable scenario Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:52 PM
steverules
The doctor

Indeedbig grin...in reality uncle Ben is actually a banana dressed as a human

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:57 PM
GGS

I alway's had my doubts about that Uncle Ben he's a right crafty beggar. I mean what kind of normal person stands there smiling while there being car jacked.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:02 PM
steverules
The doctor

George Bush shifty

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

MJ getting shot.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I would love to see peters raction if it happened

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:48 PM
GGS

Oh well there's always black cat or he could dig up gwen stacey to keep him company.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:53 PM
steverules
The doctor

Next issue: Spider-man makes out With a corpse and then makes sweet, hot and steamy love to the corpse...of GWEN STACY!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:56 PM
Arachnid1

Next issue: Spider-man makes out With a corpse and then makes sweet, hot and steamy love to the corpse...of GWEN STACY!

He first rips off MJ boobs and keeps them as suveniers.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:20 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

After he's dug her out of her grave

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:43 PM
Arachnid1

After he's dug her out of her grave

Coincidentally, he sees doc ock digging up Aunt Mays grave. shifty

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:04 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I can see it now

OCK: Why are you digging up your wifes grave?
PETER: Why are you digging up my Aunts Grave
OCK: Uhm...scientific experiment *ahem* You?
PETER: Uhm yer...me too *ahem*
OCK: Right then well uhm...I shall be on my way with your Aunt's corpse, good day to you sir.
PETER: Uh yer...good day to you...sir....uhm...wouldn't happe n to have a spare pair of pink had cuffs would you.
OCK: Uhm yes I do, use them to uhm...stop the monkeys escaping from the lab...and nothing else

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:14 PM
Arachnid1

I can see it now

OCK: Why are you digging up your wifes grave?
PETER: Why are you digging up my Aunts Grave
OCK: Uhm...scientific experiment *ahem* You?
PETER: Uhm yer...me too *ahem*
OCK: Right then well uhm...I shall be on my way with your Aunt's corpse, good day to you sir.
PETER: Uh yer...good day to you...sir....uhm...wouldn't happe n to have a spare pair of pink had cuffs would you.
OCK: Uhm yes I do, use them to uhm...stop the monkeys escaping from the lab...and nothing else

All of a sudden, when ock opens the car door, peter catches a glimps of Jarvis with no clothes all tied up and handcuffed to the door with ducktape covering his mouth...

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:43 PM
steverules
The doctor

Ock realises Peter has little Timmy in his car asking when Peter was taking him to candy land to give him some of his Jesus juice

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 10:23 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

This is such a great thread it should be made twice... by the same person none the less

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 01:06 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote