KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Why Spider-Man 4 will suck

Why Spider-Man 4 will suck
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin2009

Angry Why Spider-Man 4 will suck

Look the Spider-Man series is a great one and I love the films, but look at what's gonna happen to the next spidey film. Sam Raimi says he doesn't really wanna do it, Toby McGuire says he don't wanna do it and Kirsten Dunst says the same thing, so I say why bother then? You can't destroy one of the greatest franchises of all time just because you want the money so bad. You can't change the director or the stars if you want people to see it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 02:56 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

They could always build off of, or ditch, that series. Make one of Spider-man in the future, ie, present, where he's more adult. Or something.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 03:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

when did sam said he didnt wanna do it? last i read he said if they can create GOOD stories,he stays ( i guess that was directed at avi arad interpelations to add venom),so he meant either i am in control, or choose another,the rest of the cast,well i sure wont mind them leaving,the only exparable is the actor of jjj,and they should give robbie more screen play,he doesnt even look like and editor,he barely have a voice,we dont even see him and johna discussing.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 03:34 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Clone Saga.

no expression

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 08:53 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J_M
RoadsOut.Com

why the h*ll doesn't toby macguire wanna do it? come on.. it's going to well for everyone.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 09:09 PM
J_M is currently offline Click here to Send J_M a Private Message Find more posts by J_M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I shall play Pete/Spidey big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 09:16 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Since the cast of Spiderman 3 did such a great job, they should go ahead and do Spiderman 4.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 09:24 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

From what I've personally seen, none of the thread starter's claims are correct. I watched when Tobey was on The Daily Show and he clearly said, that if there are new stories (i.e. new directions for his character to go, not rehashing the same story), he'd be up for doing a movie. And I've heard the same said by Sam Raimi.

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 10:46 PM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I don't believe a word McGuire, Raimi and Dunst are saying. Raimi has basically said the same thing after each Spiderman film. Also I am hearing that Raimi doesn't what Carnage in a Spiderman film, but yet he is going to have Toxin in a future Spiderman film. All those three are doing is just spewing crap so people will believe it. Both McGuire and Raimi have said in one instance, no more spidey movies for them, then they turn around and say, YES I WHAT DO MORE SPIDERMAN FILMS. If you are not goint to continue to do the role , why bother go back and forth. I will not be a bit surprised when Sony announces that Raimi, McGuire and Dunt have signed on do to more Spiderman movies.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I doubt it will suck, 3 kicked ass, 2 kicked ass, and 1 started the asskicking, 4 will continue the streak.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:25 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spencerspider
I doubt it will suck, 3 kicked ass, 2 kicked ass, and 1 started the asskicking, 4 will continue the streak.

Thanks for saying this.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Sorry Spidey 3 was bad real bad,but 1&2 kicked ass

If there is a spidey 4 i.m.o there will be a new spidey and mj

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:54 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

MJ was a total b*tch in the last film...the bit where she was all like this about me...she was really saying this:

MJ: This isn't about you, it's about me...this whole thing is about me. This whole movie should be about me, it shouldn't be spider-man, it should be...MJ. It should all be about me!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:53 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by starlock
Sorry Spidey 3 was bad real bad,but 1&2 kicked ass

If there is a spidey 4 i.m.o there will be a new spidey and mj

How do you know there will be a new MJ and Spidey?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:10 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What're you all talking about? Tobey said in Wizard that he would definitely do a Spider-Man 4 movie if it grabs him & has a good story. Btw (to the topic creator), how can you rant about a movie that hasn't come out yet?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:55 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by steverules
MJ was a total b*tch in the last film...the bit where she was all like this about me...she was really saying this:

MJ: This isn't about you, it's about me...this whole thing is about me. This whole movie should be about me, it shouldn't be spider-man, it should be...MJ. It should all be about me!

To be fair, he was talking about himself a lot when she was looking for emotional support. Damn, Spidey, don't you know how to treat a woman!?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:32 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

No he was making a point, he was using an example...he always got bad reviews by papers, he learnt to deal with it...he was trying to help MJ and show her that even though her show got a bad review she shouldn't give up

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:59 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

My brother said something that was very simple & sums up everything:

Scroll down.....

It was a chick flick.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:34 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
To be fair, he was talking about himself a lot when she was looking for emotional support. Damn, Spidey, don't you know how to treat a woman!?

Wrong! Every single Goddamn time he tried to support her she'd shoot him down. It went like this:

Peter: It'll be okay.
Mary Jane: No. it won't be.
Peter: Trust me, everything will be better & your career will be okay.
Mary Jane: Can't you see I'm trying to be a nasty angry ***** over here? *starts sobbing*

Seriously, that's how it should've went. Sam Raimi made the movie revolve around her too much & that screen time could've went towards Venom, a character who really deserves to be the main highlight of the movie. Hell, more fights with the Sandman would've been nice.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:37 PM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

kirsten dunst said that shell come back as long as the original cast and director are on the project.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:52 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote