KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 3 DVD coming 10/30

Spiderman 3 DVD coming 10/30
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Spiderman 3 DVD coming 10/30

Just found out that Spidey 3 will be out real soon. Here is what should on the DVD.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: digitally mastered audio and video. Bloopers.
Photo Galleries. Snow Patrol music video Audio commentary
and more
[/B]

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 04:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll probably get it for Christmas or my birthday.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 04:47 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, the Spiderman 3 DVD would be great Christmas present. I guess I can wait two months after it comes out in stores to have it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:31 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just hope those aren't all of the special features that'll be on the DVD.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:48 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

They aren't. I 'll find more to post.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Looks like a Spider-Man 3.5 is light years away and I thought I heard they were releasing a Spider-Man 3 director`s cut along with the normal version of the film. confused sad

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:48 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

As long as the DVD has an extended version of the fight between Venom and Spiderman, I'll be satisfied.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:24 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's no guarantee there is an extended fight sequence. There might be but given Sam Raimi's hate towards Venom, it's doubtful.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:30 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
There's no guarantee there is an extended fight sequence. There might be but given Sam Raimi's hate towards Venom, it's doubtful.

I can picture sam giving commentary for Venom. "It was bad enough I had to give that stupid ****ing one dimensional piece of shit character thirty minutes of my precious masterpiece, and now those stupid ****ing kids online are bitching about it. Well y'know what **** YOU!"
I'd lawl.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 07:19 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I can't wait to get this on DVD.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:24 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm buying at least two copies.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 10:19 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Hopefully it'll have that deleted sex scene between Venom and Gwen shifty

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 12:47 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

It's been released yesterday here in Sweden and I have it.big grin

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:10 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I hope a special collector's edition like 2 will be released
but apart from that the film was not great

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

I can't wait to get this DVD.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:22 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Will there be a special one like Spider-Man 2

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:25 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

I hope so.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:26 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Me to

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:27 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Why do you care?

You said you didn't like the movie.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

But I am a Collector and that Spider-Man 2 has all the Art and Illustrations and a reprint of, Issue 50 and Post cards collectible thank you

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:30 PM