KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The End of an Era?

The End of an Era?
Started by: the_satan32

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the_satan32

The End of an Era?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 02:01 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

I hope there will be a good reason for them divorcing and not a MJ is a skrull clone or something, and if MJ is going can we please please please get a new love interest for Peter, instead of him just obsessing over her for 10 years until the writers put them back together, I'm still hoping he gets into a proper relationship with the Black cat.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 01:12 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

I've always preferred Peter as a bachelor. MJ has taken over somewhat, and I miss the whole circle of friends that they had in the best runs.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 01:25 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
I've always preferred Peter as a bachelor. MJ has taken over somewhat, and I miss the whole circle of friends that they had in the best runs.

heh your right I never really thought about it before, but since they got married they didn't see any of the other characters as much, except for occasionally bumping into them on the street and at work...

But I mainly want Spidey and Cat together cause i love the idea of super heroes dating and fighting side by side, and you don't have to listen to the constant "I'm worried about you please stop being Spidey"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 03:00 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Sparkz
I hope there will be a good reason for them divorcing and not a MJ is a skrull clone or something, and if MJ is going can we please please please get a new love interest for Peter, instead of him just obsessing over her for 10 years until the writers put them back together, I'm still hoping he gets into a proper relationship with the Black cat.

Seriously. One of the main reasons Black Cat couldn't be with him before was because of his double life. Now that he's Spiderman all the time, thats not a factor. Not to mention his new dark personality and the fact that he is wearing the symbiote costume copy she made for him would give them some stuff in common.

I think the Cat and Spider relationship could work now.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 03:16 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

But I mainly want Spidey and Cat together cause i love the idea of super heroes dating and fighting side by side, and you don't have to listen to the constant "I'm worried about you please stop being Spidey"

I've always thought that as well. And I never really liked Mary Jane anyway, I just hope that they don't divorce and then get back together after a number of years.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 03:17 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

heh your right I never really thought about it before, but since they got married they didn't see any of the other characters as much, except for occasionally bumping into them on the street and at work...

Same here. Spidey with a super hero would be a good change. I just hope MJ doesn't get killed.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 03:17 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Seriously. One of the main reasons Black Cat couldn't be with him before was because of his double life. Now that he's Spiderman all the time, thats not a factor. Not to mention his new dark personality and the fact that he is wearing the symbiote costume copy she made for him would give them some stuff in common.

I think the Cat and Spider relationship could work now.

Even so Cat did say she now loved both Pete and Spidey in the "evil that men do" story arc, so even if he had his secret Id I think it would work now.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 03:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Are they really divorcing or is this just some sort plot for a bigger purpose?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 09:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

why cant they just leave pete alone? he's about to loose may and he's a wanted criminal,i think he's had enough

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 01:15 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by lando005
why cant they just leave pete alone? he's about to loose may and he's a wanted criminal,i think he's had enough
Agreed 100%
Damn I mean he's lost everything else. And I mean literally everything else. Aside form his powers which he wishes to god he was rid of what does he even have left.
Let the man have MJ. I mean damn I really don't think it will even be remotely believable at this point to me that he could go on without her. He's lost to much by now.

Let the dog have a bone. Shit! sad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 01:56 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote