KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man's Rogue Gallery

Spider-Man's Rogue Gallery
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man's Rogue Gallery

I know most of you will agree when I say that besides Batman, Spider-Man has the best Rogue's Gallery in the history of comic books. It's true.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 07:47 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arcinis
In love with the DJ

k

He truly is the best.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 07:52 AM
arcinis is currently offline Click here to Send arcinis a Private Message Find more posts by arcinis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're not going to leave a real reply, then don't post at all. Reported.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 07:59 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Spider-man does have a good rogue gallery but why did you need to make a thread about it?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:42 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

To see if people agree with me.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 09:07 AM
steverules
The doctor

Ok...you should've added a pole, it's easier to keep track of how many people agree with you then

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 10:47 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

For me, his rogues gallery is better than batmans. First its him, then the x-men, and then batman. Any other rogues gallery is shit.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 02:21 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'll have you know my rogue gallery is da bomb

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:11 PM
Sparkz

Yeah Spideys got a great rouges gallery, not always on the power level (tho some are very powerful and underrated cause they look corny or occasionally written dumb when they aren't) but its great cause of their variation, (besides the animal theme occasionally). I'll always love Doc ock Venom GG, Sandman, Hobgoblin, Electro, Mysterio to be honest I can't think of a regular Spidey villain I really hate.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:11 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I think Spidey's rogue gallery is better than Batman's actually...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 06:25 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Spider-Man's Rogue Gallery

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I know most of you will agree when I say that besides Batman, Spider-Man has the best Rogue's Gallery in the history of comic books. It's true.

Agreed. Batman and Spiderman have the best rugoe's gallery around.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 07:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, Spider-Man's rogue gallery of villainas have more depth to them than most superheroes' villains.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 07:24 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Spider-man and Flash are tied with best rogues gallery for me.

though bats is a close second.

sig by willRules

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 03:50 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Black Adam

Flash's rogue's gallery isn't that impresive.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 05:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Flash's rogue's gallery isn't that impressive.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 05:07 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Flash's rogue's gallery isn't that impressive.

have you actually read anything with them in it or are you just judging them based on how they look like most people do?

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Aug 21st, 2007 at 11:50 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:47 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

have you actually read anything with them in it or are you just judging them based on how they look like most people do?

Who is in Flashes rogue Gallery?

I personally like impulses/bart allens rogue gallery. The dude has inertia and that short blond kid with the reality bending powers. I never know his name. I miss Young Justice.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 03:14 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Who is in Flashes rogue Gallery?

I personally like impulses/bart allens rogue gallery. The dude has inertia and that short blond kid with the reality bending powers. I never know his name. I miss Young Justice.

Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather wizard, Abra kadabra, Trickster, Heat wave, Alchemy, Captain Boomerang(dead at the moment but he's coming back soon) are the main ones.

and zoom who doesn't consider himself a rogue yet is still a main villain.

way to many for me to list them all though.

basically take the variety in powers and numbers of Spider-man rogues gallery, keep their characterization and development for more then two issues without forgetting about it then Unionize them

and you basically have the Flash rogues.

Still I grew up reading Spider-man and his villains so they will always sort of be the ones I judge others by.

sig by willRules

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 03:42 PM
Arachnid1

Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather wizard, Abra kadabra, Trickster, Heat wave, Alchemy, Captain Boomerang(dead at the moment but he's coming back soon) are the main ones.

and zoom who doesn't consider himself a rogue yet is still a main villain.

way to many for me to list them all though.

basically take the variety in powers and numbers of Spider-man rogues gallery, keep their characterization and development for more then two issues without forgetting about it then Unionize them

and you basically have the Flash rogues.

Still I grew up reading Spider-man and his villains so they will always sort of be the ones I judge others by.

Which flash are you talking about? Or is it for all of them?

PWNT

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 06:00 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Which flash are you talking about? Or is it for all of them?

Barry and Wally basically have the same main gallery.

They where even Bart's for a few issues before they you know.... killed him.

sig by willRules

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 06:29 PM