KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman- new enemies for spiderman

Spiderman- new enemies for spiderman
Started by: ihseruqazmuh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ihseruqazmuh

Smile Spiderman- new enemies for spiderman

Happy Dance I think there should be a long lost brother and he has powers of the shadows. he can fly and looks like a raven thing when he flies and leaves a shadowy vapor. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:00 PM
ihseruqazmuh is currently offline Click here to Send ihseruqazmuh a Private Message Find more posts by ihseruqazmuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

No Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:02 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Re: Spiderman- new enemies for spiderman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance I think there should be a long lost brother and he has powers of the shadows. he can fly and looks like a raven thing when he flies and leaves a shadowy vapor. Happy Dance

Intresting but Spidey dosen't need a long lost brother. Unless its Ben Reilly!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:10 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihseruqazmuh

but think about it, there's a whole new dude that he never hears about and this will probably start a whole new story

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:14 PM
ihseruqazmuh is currently offline Click here to Send ihseruqazmuh a Private Message Find more posts by ihseruqazmuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He already had a long lost brother...it was Kangaroo man

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:51 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihseruqazmuh

was it really kangaroo man?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:58 PM
ihseruqazmuh

ok so ignore the long lost brother thing. He would still make a nice bad guy. i mean he can can control the darkness and make power outages. he'd be unstoppable.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:59 PM
Sparkz

but think about it, there's a whole new dude that he never hears about and this will probably start a whole new story

Yeah but long lost family members are usually either done to death or just done poorly, and if this guy is unstoppable why give him to Spider-man? lol why Not Superman give him a challenge.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:15 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihseruqazmuh

im not to fond of superman but if my bad guy kills superman than h*** yeah! But what if spiderman kills this dude by finding doc ocks old machine that makes perpetual energy and exposes the bad guy to the light. or thr bad guy gets clinged to the machine and slowly and painfilly dies out. WOOHOOOOO!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:24 PM
ihseruqazmuh

oh and does any one have any more bad guys for spiderman.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:27 PM
ihseruqazmuh

so how about a clone gone wrong and left over from the clone saga

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Re: Spiderman- new enemies for spiderman

Originally posted by Sparkz
Intresting but Spidey dosen't need a long lost brother. Unless its Ben Reilly!

I really didn't care much for the clone saga.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 07:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihseruqazmuh

ok i give up. how about a come back. say harry comes back some how. say he didn't die because his super human powers saved him. he comes back after a few issues or movies or whatever.
comment on this plz

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 08:23 PM
steverules
The doctor

Harry turns out to be the man child of Norman and Peter shifty

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 09:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

laughing

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 10:11 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread sucks.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 10:29 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

So do alot of the new threads

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 10:33 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets closed...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 02:21 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm reporting this thread as it's not needed & should be closed.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:07 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

ok so ignore the long lost brother thing. He would still make a nice bad guy. i mean he can can control the darkness and make power outages. he'd be unstoppable.

sounds close to the Dusk

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:09 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote