KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » should spiderman get a permanent symbiote that he can control

should spiderman get a symbiote that he can control
This poll is closed.
no 5 29.41%
yes 3 17.65%
maybe 2 11.76%
I like chocolate milk. WOOHOOO!! 7 41.18%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

should spiderman get a permanent symbiote that he can control
Started by: ihseruqazmuh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ihseruqazmuh

Question should spiderman get a permanent symbiote that he can control

Happy Dance I think he should because he was cool with the black symbiote. He could then turn evil and get more enemies and then learns how to control it. laughing

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:34 PM
ihseruqazmuh is currently offline Click here to Send ihseruqazmuh a Private Message Find more posts by ihseruqazmuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:55 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

50/50 right now. That may change at a later date.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 07:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Not at all.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 08:00 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihseruqazmuh

how come

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 08:20 PM
ihseruqazmuh is currently offline Click here to Send ihseruqazmuh a Private Message Find more posts by ihseruqazmuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because you suck.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 10:30 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

laughing out louddon't try to sugarcoat it, tell him how u really feel...get mad

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 10:31 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
laughing out louddon't try to sugarcoat it, tell him how u really feel...get mad

Don't get mad, get Glad.

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

But seriously, hell no. The whole symbiote thing belongs to Venom, Carnage, and Toxin. It would be no fun if Spidey got it back.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:42 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Exactly. What sense would it make for Spiderman to have his own symbiote?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:45 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Been there done that.It doesnt work...Thats why Venom got it in the first place.Plus, what the hell is spiderman without his traditional suit?Most of the common people would end up thinking it was Venom.(Alot of people I know, for some reason dont know the difference.)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 01:40 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

No.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 02:54 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arcinis
In love with the DJ

Re: should spiderman get a permanent symbiote that he can control

Originally posted by ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance I think he should because he was cool with the black symbiote. He could then turn evil and get more enemies and then learns how to control it. laughing

It has been done (sort of) in a what if... Sadly it drains all of his enegry and youth =\

He truly is the best.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:36 PM
arcinis is currently offline Click here to Send arcinis a Private Message Find more posts by arcinis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Because you suck.

No need for that. Play nice.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 07:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Don't get mad, get Glad.

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

But seriously, hell no. The whole symbiote thing belongs to Venom, Carnage, and Toxin. It would be no fun if Spidey got it back.

doesn't even belong to venom anymore, belongs to Mac F@ggot (just read that sounds kinda like I was calling you a f@g, talking about Mac smile )

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:44 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mac Venom is great.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 10:33 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Menetnashté
doesn't even belong to venom anymore, belongs to Mac F@ggot (just read that sounds kinda like I was calling you a f@g, talking about Mac smile )

Not for long, I think. I think eddie will get it back. I hope actually.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 11:50 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Because you suck.

I love how I get bashed for not liking your opinion and then suddenly you are aloud to bash other for their opinions.I think we have a hypocrite on our hands.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:44 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, when I'm bored I'll make comments like that but it takes a lot more than making a stupid thread for me to bash someone.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:05 AM
ihseruqazmuh

Hey man, Im new here and like the rest of you ( or not) I fake my age. Im gonna start a new poll. Im gonna call it What's my age. winner gets $100.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 04:12 AM
ihseruqazmuh

I like chocolate milk WOOHOOO!!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 04:12 AM