KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » sandman

sandman
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

sandman

I was just going over SM's last appearance in FNSM and i noticed his actions are kinda like when he was first turing into a hero. So I'm wondering does anyone feel like they may be getting him ready to become a good guy again?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 07:09 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I think not. He wont appear again in the movies.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 08:13 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

no he won't be in 4 theres no need for him he should not have been in the third movie

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 08:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Re: sandman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lando005
I was just going over SM's last appearance in FNSM and i noticed his actions are kinda like when he was first turing into a hero. So I'm wondering does anyone feel like they may be getting him ready to become a good guy again?

Never going to happen.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:01 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Re: Re: sandman

Originally posted by Ozone
Never going to happen.
it happened once already

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:55 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Your point?

It's not going to happen.

Get over yourself.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:52 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Your point?

Get over yourself.

Way to be sudle dude.

no expression

As for the idea, I dought it will happen, but then again, I never thought Gargan would get the symbiote. If thats possible, than anything is.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:05 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

gargan must DIE

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Your point?

Get over yourself.
my point is it can happen again and your not proving anything other than you have nothing to say and you feel like being a prick

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:10 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by lando005
my point is it can happen again and your not proving anything other than you have nothing to say and you feel like being a prick

It took you a whole month to make that comeback?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:57 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wow that is bad.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:58 PM
lando005

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
It took you a whole month to make that comeback?
no i just forgot about this thread

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:27 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It takes you more then 2 weeks, to come back at Yoshi with that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:31 PM
lando005

sorry geez i just don't come here often, is that such a crime?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:43 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No, Never said it was, but I fail to understand why you would bring this argument back up, after almost 2 weeks, that is what concerns me.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 04:37 PM
lando005

cause i was going back through some of my old threads to see how they were doing and i saw a comment for me which i didn't reply to so i figured better late than never

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 04:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fair enough, I still think it was best to ignore them.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 04:59 PM
lando005

eh it was more of a respect thing

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:09 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I understand, I hold respect in high regard, I think the only reason they commented, was because it was so long ago the post you replyed to, that they felt it was foolish, I don't mind myself.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:12 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

I think that they're going to keep Sandman on the neutral area. It makes him more interesting, and have sold more books involving him that way.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 12:15 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote