KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider Man 5 thread

Spider Man 5 thread
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Question Spider Man 5 thread

I know it's a long way off but what do you think about a 5th movie and who would you like to see in it as is pretty certain the main contenders for 4 are Lizard, Venom, Carnage, Vulture and Mysterio sorry guys I beat ya to it

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

By the way this is NOT THE OFFICAL BUT FAN SPIDERMAN 5 THREAD SO GUYS YOU CAN STILL MAKE THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

IF YA WANT BUT NO ONE SAW ME MAKE ONE FIRST WHAT A SHOCKER*

*ANOTHER CONTENDER FOR 5 MAYBE

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yes Welcome to the Spider-Man 5 Thread i hope that the 5th one would contain Carnage with him introduced at the end of 4

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

This has now become THE OFFICAL SPIDER-MAN 5 THREAD

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:59 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Have a Mod change the title. Anyway depending on how Spidey four ends, I'm leaning towards maybe The Black Cat teaming with Parker to fight members of the Sinister Six. And for a subplot Gwen Stacy is actually the Gwen Stayc clone.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I was going to make the spiderman 5 thread....

no expression

Steve put you up to this.

sad

I'm going to kill you all. And for the love of god, do not make a spiderman 6 thread.

big grin

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Oct 9th, 2007 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:55 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I was going to make the spiderman 5 thread....

no expression

Steve put you up to this.

sad

I'm going to kill you all. And for the love of god, do not make a spiderman 6 thread.

big grin

There will be a Spiderman 6 thread after 5 comes out. So don't worry about that one.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

make the gwen clone carnage. then spiderman can beat the hell outa her

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:33 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
There will be a Spiderman 6 thread after 5 comes out. So don't worry about that one.

no expression Knowing you people, there will, probably, be a Spiderman 6 thread after Spiderman 4 comes out.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:55 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

ya right

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:24 AM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
no expression Knowing you people, there will, probably, be a Spiderman 6 thread after Spiderman 4 comes out.

Or after today ends if steve spts this thread.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Re: Spider Man 5 thread

Originally posted by Darkhalen
I know it's a long way off but what do you think about a 5th movie and who would you like to see in it as is pretty certain the main contenders for 4 are Lizard, Venom, Carnage, Vulture and Mysterio sorry guys I beat ya to it

Making this thread wasn't a smart idea.

It needs to be closed until after Spiderman 4 comes out in theaters.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:56 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Re: Re: Spider Man 5 thread

Originally posted by Ozone

IF you please

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:19 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: Re: Spider Man 5 thread

Originally posted by Ozone

I was thinking the same exact thing.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:28 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

then let's close it

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:05 PM
Arachnid1

Re: Re: Re: Spider Man 5 thread

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
I was thinking the same exact thing.

Same here, because then I'll be able to get it.

'MHUWHHWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:28 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Whatever.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 01:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

HERE IS MY THREAD

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:14 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

MY THREAD IS BETTER

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:15 PM