KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Official Spider-Man 5 Thread

The Official Spider-Man 5 Thread
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Official Spider-Man 5 Thread

Alright, discuss what you want in the fifth movie, we all know we'll be getting it whether that douche Raimi returns or not.

I want to see the clone saga done & everything should be in limbo. I think that we need to see the Scarlet Spider-Man & all of the other clones. I'd also like to see some of the lesser villains working for someone like Spider-Carnage whose goal is somewhat like in TAS where he's trying to destroy every known alternate universe that exists.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:06 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Hey I MADE THE OFFICAL SPIDERMAN 5 THREAD CLOSE THIS THREAD HE STOLE MY THREAD

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't make pointless posts in my thread. Don't like my thread? Don't post.

Anyway, as I've said, the clone saga would be the perfect story to use in SM-5.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:13 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

YOU STOLE MY THREAD THIS IS A POINTLESS THREAD 4 HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:14 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Don't make pointless posts in my thread. Don't like my thread? Don't post.

Anyway, as I've said, the clone saga would be the perfect story to use in SM-5.

This is MY thread not yours I did it first Hahaha

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:15 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up you loser.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

MY THREAD IS BETTER THEN YOURS THIS WILL GET CLOSED YA KNOW

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DID IT FIRST

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:17 PM
steverules
The doctor

Kill him..report him...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:17 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously, stop posting in my thread.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:18 PM
steverules
The doctor

This is funny big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:18 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Troll.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:19 PM
steverules
The doctor

Hold on....keep arguing, I just gotta go get some pop corn

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:20 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm reasonably sure that neither of these threads are needed. SM4 hasn't even been confirmed yet, so this thread is well before its usefulness, and both have filled up with nothing but spam and bashing so far. If you absolutely need to speculate about SM5 (which would be exactly like speculating for SM4, since nothing is known about either one) just use the SM4 thread. Thank you and closed.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:25 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote