KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Should Venom have a Game to himself?

Should Venom have a Game to himself?
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Question Should Venom have a Game to himself?

So do you think Mr. V should have his own game, instead of settling for second place, I put this thread in here because it can be based of the comic stories, he is a comic Antihero and all items; characters he meets are based of a comic company, anyway if you think it should not be here then Digi please move/close the thread thank you.

Anyway what do you think should happen plot wise, who should he meet what comics should the game take from, or should it be his own new story, what should happen let's here your ideas guys, so enjoy. big grin

One more note do you think It will be based on the Venom Spin-off film.

Attachment: here's venom.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Dec 13th, 2007 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:05 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

...Did you read my response in the off-topic thread?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:06 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No, I made this before then.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:07 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Then, why did you ask me if it would be a good idea if you was going to make it anyway?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:11 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You took to long to respond.

Anyway do you think it will tie in with the movie?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:13 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
You took to long to respond.

You can't expect me to respond to your posts the second after you post them.

You need to learn how to be patient.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:24 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fair enough but now you are starting to spam my thread.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:27 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

He answers your questions and you accuse him of spam?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

But that was in another thread, I was not accusing him I never said he Was never mind, my fault sorry Yoshi.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

When the Venom movie comes out, I look forward to the game tie in.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 07:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So do I, even if not in the movie Venom's children can be in the game.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:02 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Why did you make this thread?

You know that if the Venom spin-off movie gets made, a Venom game will be guaranteed.

Like Yoshi Paradise said, you need to be patient or else you'll make a fool of yourself.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:46 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Aww and you would hate to see that now.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:33 AM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Well, Venom has to get his own game, and if its been confirmed that he will (I have no idea, this place is a little confusing) then lets talk about the game.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:35 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yep that is the point of the thread.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:38 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Ok.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:51 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Venom needs a game of his own and I'm a HUGE Venom fan. He should be a playable charcters in most of the SM games though...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:30 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Do you think it would ovdue him.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:13 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Overdue him?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 08:25 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Cash cow.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 08:36 PM