KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Should Venom have another Comic to himself?

Should Venom have another Comic to himself?
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Question Should Venom have another Comic to himself?

In tie with should Venom have another game, do you think Venom (Eddie Brock) should have another comic series dedicated to himself again, if so what should happen, what characters will appear, who will the Villain/Villains be, and do you think Carnage and/or Scream appear, so come on tell us your ideas and thoughts, most of all have fun; thank you. wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

One of the first Venom miniseries cover.

Attachment: classic venom cover 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've been clamoring for another Venom comic book for years. I wish he would return with another one.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I would like Eddie to be Venom again, and to celebrate have his own series, apparently one of the LF symbiotes left Hybrid so that could be the villain, hunting down scream for revenge.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:04 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'd love to have that happen, but Venom's died down a lot since Eddie lost the suit. I'm doubting it'll happen. Marvel's outright stupidity lead to that.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:49 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
I'd love to have that happen, but Venom's died down a lot since Eddie lost the suit. I'm doubting it'll happen. Marvel's outright stupidity lead to that.

You said it, Marvel really messed up on this one, I mean why put Gargan in the suit???? I hate Gargan, the Symbiote hates Gargan. When I heard that Eddie was dying of cancer I nearly went wild, but it got worse. Marvel went and made Dumb Ass Venom.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Marvel have made bad decisions.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:33 AM