KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Your Favourite Spidey Artist of All Time

Favourite Spidey Artist?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Steve Ditko 1 20.00%
John Romita Sr 2 40.00%
Todd Mc Farlane 2 40.00%
Erick Larson 0 0%
John Byrne 0 0%
John Romita, Jr 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Your Favourite Spidey Artist of All Time
Started by: Mr Shindiggery

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Your Favourite Spidey Artist of All Time

Okay here it is guys the thread to end all threads who is your favorite Spidey Artist of all time don`t forget to post your thoughts and vote.

Personally speaking my favorite Spidey artist is Todd Mc Farlane as I just love how he came in and put a new spin on everything that came before like how he redesigned Spidey, MJ with the long hair and of course he co created one of the most iconic Spidey villians ever Venom.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 07:37 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Mc Farlane drew the best Spiderman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What in the world of Steve Ditko, him or Todd, he drew the first Venom eek!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

I respect the old artwork that Ditko and Romita did but there is just something about Todd Mc Farlane`s art that is makes it my favorite imo.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:23 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I can't remember Erick or John.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Erick took over after Todd I think and Neo did you vote for Ditko?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yes

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:34 PM
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

LOL I am not dissing my friend here is some classic Ditko just for you Neo stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I downloaded that issue, awesome treat Mr shin.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:14 PM
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

It is indeed probs my favourite Ditko issue ever got to love the origin of Doc Ock what a great story it was.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:16 PM
steverules
The doctor

Doc Ock = Best comic book movie villain of all time big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:18 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Too bad your Avi and Sig don`t say the same story Steve. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:19 PM
steverules
The doctor

Nope, I have the best spider-man comic book villain right there big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:21 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Here is some Mc Farlane art. cool

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:26 PM
steverules
The doctor

I have that issue with me right now cool

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:27 PM
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Here is some more Mc Farlane Art. cool

Last edited by Mr Shindiggery on Feb 25th, 2008 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:28 PM
steverules
The doctor

Anyone else buy it recently for a bargain price of just £18 perhaps? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Yeh yeh Steve stop stroking it and making the rest of us feel bad.

i have the issue, not a first edition but I have it twice.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:35 PM
steverules
The doctor

The reprint?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It has a few "Improvements" to it.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 09:38 PM