KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance has been confirmed along with another upcomming spiderman game! Probably Ultimate Spiderman 2.

This is sweet! eek! eek! eek! cool

I think I should put an MUA thread in the game forum too, but knowing them, they've probably known for days.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 03:45 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

A Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread would be better off in the Comic Books forum. Though, I'm sure that it's already there.

Anyway, this is very good news. I wonder what the other Spiderman game will be...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 03:51 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Cool perhaps a game based on the new Spider-Man show?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 10:42 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Maybe, though I would take Ultimate Spidey over that any day.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:57 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It depends on which storyline in the Ultimate Universe that the game would take place in.

Several of them are good.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:11 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
It depends on which storyline in the Ultimate Universe that the game would take place in.

Several of them are good.
How about the current story line? Everything is all settled down so now would be a great time for something huge.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:34 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, that's true.

I just hope that this Spiderman game will be great.

In other words, it must have Venom in it. big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:41 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Ultimate clone saga could be well adapted, along with a few other tales thrown in there.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 11:06 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah, that's true.

I just hope that this Spiderman game will be great.

In other words, it must have Venom in it. big grin

As a boss fight, that would be awesome, but I'm hoping to play as a goblin or dock ock for a change. Venom was cool in the first, but I want something new for the second.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
The Ultimate clone saga could be well adapted, along with a few other tales thrown in there.
Ultimate Clone saga was pretty cool so I wouldn't mind that. Maybe scorpion or dock ock could be the second person to play as and there could even be clone costumes as unlockables.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:17 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Arachnid1
As a boss fight, that would be awesome, but I'm hoping to play as a goblin or dock ock for a change. Venom was cool in the first, but I want something new for the second.

I remember a Spiderman game on the DS in which you could play as Spiderman and Green Goblin in the Ultimate Universe.

I never played it, though.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 03:48 AM
Arachnid1

I remember a Spiderman game on the DS in which you could play as Spiderman and Green Goblin in the Ultimate Universe.

I never played it, though.
I remember that. It kind of sucked in my opinion.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:34 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I wonder what kind of Spiderman game this will be.

laughing out loud I wouldn't mind playing a Spiderman racing game.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 05:02 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

A racing game good be good.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 03:30 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think and hope that Galactus will be involved big grin

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:04 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It's pretty unlikely that Galactus will be in a Spiderman game.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I think he was talking about UA 2

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:15 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

It's pretty unlikely that Galactus will be in a Spiderman game.

Maybe we could get to play Spidey with Cosmic Powers. eek!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 10:50 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You mean like when he became cosmic Spider-Man...that would own.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 10:56 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
You mean like when he became cosmic Spider-Man...that would own.

Yh, when he had the Uni(brow)-Power

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 10:59 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I know it's very unlikely, but I wouldn't mind playing a Spiderman RPG. big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 12:17 AM