KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » New Spiderman Video Game Announced!

New Spiderman Video Game Announced!
Started by: Micheal_Myers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

New Spiderman Video Game Announced!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/867/867061p1.html

Spiderman: Web of Shadows.

Its free roaming and currently set to release on all major consoles.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 11:50 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

This must be the other Spiderman game that was confirmed along with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Anyway, it looks great.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 11:53 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I think the villain is a symbiote I would say it was Venom but they said on the site that it is a new villain. Either way I'm getting this game the combat sounds very cool if they can pull it off.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 02:12 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, I'm getting this game since it'll be coming out on the PS2.

I'm pretty sure that the main villain is a symbiote, too. I just hope we get some more screenshots soon.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 02:45 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

This game seems really good. Even if Venom isnt the main villain, I'm sure he will still be in the game. Another thing that sounds great about the game is the ability to choose the outcome and the villains or heroes that you will fight alongside with. You can either be a hero or anti-hero.

It would be great to forge an alliance with Venom.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 03:08 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I was just about to make this thread! Beat to the punch. Oh well.

Anyway, I think this game will be amazing. I hope the goblin is in it.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 03:42 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I was just about to make this thread! Beat to the punch. Oh well.

Anyway, I think this game will be amazing. I hope the goblin is in it.

Of course GG will be in it. It's not a good spidey game with GG. Actually....nevermind...I dont think Maximum Carnage has GG in it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:28 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Of course GG will be in it. It's not a good spidey game with GG. Actually....nevermind...I dont think Maximum Carnage has GG in it.

I'm sure you meant "It's not a good spidey game without GG", right? wink

Anyway, Green Goblin wasn't in Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage.

It was still a great game, though.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 05:26 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'm sure you meant "It's not a good spidey game without GG", right? wink

Anyway, Green Goblin wasn't in Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage.

It was still a great game, though.

Yeah, I meant without....lol...I suck. embarrasment

But yeah, I didnt think he was in Maximum Carnage. Thats one of my favorite spidey games.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 06:21 AM
Arachnid1

You know what I love? Its based off the 616 spiderman version. For anyone who's played the PS1 spidey game and Enter Electro, this is almost like a modern continuation of it!

PWNT

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 06:33 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I would like another game based around the PS1 games.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 08:17 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I would like another game based around the PS1 games.

Those rocked. cool

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 08:27 AM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

indeed they did.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 08:27 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Yeah, I meant without....lol...I suck. embarrasment

But yeah, I didnt think he was in Maximum Carnage. Thats one of my favorite spidey games.

That's one of my favorite Spiderman games, too. thumb up

Originally posted by Arachnid1
You know what I love? Its based off the 616 spiderman version. For anyone who's played the PS1 spidey game and Enter Electro, this is almost like a modern continuation of it!

If that's true, then I'm sure that this game will be a success.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 01:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:10 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

We can still talk about the game here.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I know I just wanted to post the link with a bit more info in it thats all. smile

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:13 PM
doctorstrongbad

It looks like another awesome Spiderman game.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 04:04 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Holy crap! Heres a new combat mechanics video!

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/1424...IND_062008.html

Now thats how a spidey game should play! Combine that fighting system with a good swing mechanic and this game is perfect! I'm going to go watch that video a few more times now. Cant wait for ths game!

One of my favorite new things about this game is the crazy camera angles too! Like in the video, spidey gets smacked off the side of the building and ths city is upside down for a few seconds!

Also, here are a few pics I saw yesterday. Looks like Vulture is returning to videogames! How sweet is that! I've been waiting for him to return since spidey 1. Also, ten bucks says a goblin is in this. Mainly because of those enemies. I have to admit. Goblin drones and Venom creatures are a step up from thugs! Luke Cage and Black Spidey are looking pretty cool too!

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 01:17 AM
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 01:17 AM