KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 2!!!

Spider-Man 2!!!
Started by: jared_b2004

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jared_b2004

Spider-Man 2!!!

cool Spider-Man 2 will be released in 2004, but piraters already got parts of the movies and info from the directors house. You can download it on IRC and possibly Kazaa soon. Does anyone know anything else about it?? Everyone has said what they have seen so far is as good or better than the Spider-Man. So I can't wait to see it since its my favorite movie of this year.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 05:56 PM
jared_b2004 is currently offline Click here to Send jared_b2004 a Private Message Find more posts by jared_b2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

oh crap..

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:07 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

that sucks

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:48 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

for once i agree with you..

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:01 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man owns you all.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:24 PM
steve-o is currently offline Click here to Send steve-o a Private Message Find more posts by steve-o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

....now that's a good one laughing out loud .u're good man,damn good laughing

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:42 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man 2 will kick ass.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:44 PM
steve-o is currently offline Click here to Send steve-o a Private Message Find more posts by steve-o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

jeese..do you do those intentionally....the first one sucked big time. But TWO?? A WORD FULL OF SHITTY MOVIES!!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 08:08 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

damn man,try thinking with the object that stands on u're neck.that'll help on u're decisions.....

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 08:54 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Waaaaat are you talkin about you fairy?!?!?!? I dont care what you think- Spider-Man is an awesome movie.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 08:57 PM
Fitch
Free

anyway...I hate it.
But everyone can have his opinion so it's ok

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 08:58 PM
Dexx
wingless

steve-o perhaps you've negleted mentioning your AGE!!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 08:58 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes I guess I have "negleted" mentioning my age. How old are you?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 09:55 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i liked spiderman, i own it, ill see the second one for sure. and im 19 years old if anyone is wondering.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 11:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

quote:
Originally posted by steve-o
Yes I guess I have "negleted" mentioning my age. How old are you?

it's a thing called profile.Just click his name and u'll find out.It's pretty simple u know.......

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 11:28 PM
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was I talkn to you??? Nooo. Now go read Harry Potter like a good little girl.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 11:51 PM
BackFire

you dont have to be talking directly to someone to warrant a response, its a message board. anyone can responde when they want.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 12:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ya well it's annoying when snotty little fairies respond.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 12:33 AM
BackFire

well instead of calling them names and making yourself look stupid, why dont you respond and argue with them.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 02:41 AM
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

No thanks. I is not stupid.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 03:05 AM