KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » any1 thinking of the ppl continuing with the spiderman movie making it a frechize

any1 thinking of the ppl continuing with the spiderman movie making it a frechize
Started by: K-9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K-9
King of K-9s

any1 thinking of the ppl continuing with the spiderman movie making it a frechize

any takers for this saying

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:38 PM
K-9 is currently offline Click here to Send K-9 a Private Message Find more posts by K-9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Wait what?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:12 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

huh??????

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Ur txt talk sux

big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-9
King of K-9s

Calm down steve rules ur acting like a nagging old man, what I mean is the man who created spiderman, do u think he should make the ppl continue on with the movie, but with different villians. duuuhhhhhhh is dat hard to understand mad

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:41 PM
K-9 is currently offline Click here to Send K-9 a Private Message Find more posts by K-9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Their will be many Spiderman movies..

the first bought in a ton of money so if spidey is succesfull expect more

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm sure the people will continue with the Spiderman movies as long as they feel like it and as long as the fanbase is still active.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:44 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I wish they rebooted it. No need to show us HOW he got his powers. All it needs is a good scypt. And NO MORE TOBEY MAGUIRE!!!! He's a good actor but he's not Peter Parker.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:26 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote