KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman and Deadpool Upcomming One Shot

Spiderman and Deadpool Upcomming One Shot
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Spiderman and Deadpool Upcomming One Shot

Article

Previews

(please log in to view the image)

This is going to be... epic. Actually, not even epic can be used to describe this. There isn't really a word in human vocabulary to describe just how epic this is. That's all I can really say about that.

Also, hey everyone! I'm back. Not really sure if anyone remembers me, but I had to leave the forums after loosing my internet. I'm been able to get on the internet here and there. I recently got it back, so I've returned to the forums. Hi.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 12:41 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

What's up, Arachnid1. I remember you, and it's good to see you again.

Anyway, it's cool that Spiderman and Deadpool have a crossover issue.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 03:35 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this sounds interesting.. i may buy it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
What's up, Arachnid1. I remember you, and it's good to see you again.

Anyway, it's cool that Spiderman and Deadpool have a crossover issue.
Yeah. The previews are hilarious. The banter that's sure to come will be awesome!

PWNT

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:47 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That's a preview for suicide king 4 not Spidey/Deadpool one shot. sad

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:14 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Deadpool and Spider-man.......hell yes....throw in the Punisher and you would be all set!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah. I know. I just found out. The one shot is real, but thats not it. Sorry. sad

PWNT

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:59 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Now that's a spicy meatball.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

SM looks way too skinny in that pic no expression

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:29 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by ankur29
SM looks way too skinny in that pic no expression
His arms are as thick as his stomach.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:09 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:46 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Black Yoshi
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Depends on your prefered style of drawing. I like my drawings in proportion so for me, its not really a good thing. Then again, I don't really care too much either.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 01:03 AM
PRAYERRUN

Re: Spiderman and Deadpool Upcomming One Shot

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Article

Previews

(please log in to view the image)

This is going to be... epic. Actually, not even epic can be used to describe this. There isn't really a word in human vocabulary to describe just how epic this is. That's all I can really say about that.

Also, hey everyone! I'm back. Not really sure if anyone remembers me, but I had to leave the forums after loosing my internet. I'm been able to get on the internet here and there. I recently got it back, so I've returned to the forums. Hi.

I LOVE this idea!!! Spider-man and Deadpool together in one comic!! This is like The Nerd vs The Jock and I can't wait till it comes out.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 10:16 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by SamZED
That's a preview for suicide king 4 not Spidey/Deadpool one shot. sad
Yeah but I love the dialog.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 10:26 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote