KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What do you think of spider-man video games for the most part?

What do you think of spider-man video games for the most part?
Started by: Woolonsypillu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Woolonsypillu

Is Spider-man 3 easily the best one they've made so far or is it web of shadows?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 03:50 AM
Woolonsypillu is currently offline Click here to Send Woolonsypillu a Private Message Find more posts by Woolonsypillu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Almost all Spider-man games are bullshit imo

The best ones were from the SNES

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 07:12 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I disagree. Web of Shadows is a damn good game. I shows, just as the comics do, that spidey had friends outside of his own comic.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 02:26 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Maximum Carnage on the MegaDrive/Genesis. smokin'

The master system games were good too. You had to take photos of your fights and sell the after each level. It felt really good to get the good shots.

How come Peter never takes photos in the games these days?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 08:00 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

In SM2 on ps2 you could work for DB and take different pics. SM2 by the way is the best Spider-man game ever created. IMO ofcourse. It had spider sense that actually worked, spider reflexes button, dodge button and sprint button. You could basically beat the game without getting killed or even shot once. Which is awesome. And lots of classic villains. And a great arena where you could fight all of the supervillains at the same time. Sinister Six kinda thing. thumb up

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 05:00 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
In SM2 on ps2 you could work for DB and take different pics. SM2 by the way is the best Spider-man game ever created. IMO ofcourse. It had spider sense that actually worked, spider reflexes button, dodge button and sprint button. You could basically beat the game without getting killed or even shot once. Which is awesome. And lots of classic villains. And a great arena where you could fight all of the supervillains at the same time. Sinister Six kinda thing. thumb up

Too bad the PC version was crap...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 01:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Too bad the PC version was crap...
Yeah, it was sick Left click for every move.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 06:13 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by SamZED

thumb up

this game set the bar for SM games, it all went downhill after

they took out the sprinting,reflex mode sad

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 07:17 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rem92

Web of Shadows its the best i've played, boy watching the volture, electro and even WOLVERINE get symbiotized.. that was just badass.. and the mega venom at the end.. superb.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 11:52 PM
rem92 is currently offline Click here to Send rem92 a Private Message Find more posts by rem92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I'm still annoyed that they never made a sequel to SM2 Enter Electro.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:14 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

pretty damn cool.love them. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 11:36 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by ankur29
thumb up

this game set the bar for SM games, it all went downhill after

they took out the sprinting,reflex mode sad
Yeah. I also forgot you could blind people with webbing, disarm them, web them up to lamp posts and use as punching bags. The game was made of WIN.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 09:54 AM
doctorstrongbad

Most Spider-man video games are good.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 02:57 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kellyliang674

It think it is great.

It think it is great.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 10:25 AM
kellyliang674 is currently offline Click here to Send kellyliang674 a Private Message Find more posts by kellyliang674 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

I've only played really bad ones but I suppose there should be some good ones out there.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 04:55 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cletus Kassady

Originally posted by Woolonsypillu
Is Spider-man 3 easily the best one they've made so far or is it web of shadows?
i think it is web of shadows

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:54 PM
Cletus Kassady is currently offline Click here to Send Cletus Kassady a Private Message Find more posts by Cletus Kassady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

I highly recommend checking out spider-man shattered dimensions and squeal spider-man edge of time their both for PlayStation 3 .

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 03:48 PM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

So they posted a gameplay video for amazing spider-man 2. Looks promising, they fixed the web-swinging, there's a functional spider sense, web rush now works like spider reflexes. They say there's going to be 15 different costumes and each has its own features that you can upgrade. You get to play as Peter Parker and you get to play in the city after you beat the game like in SM2. Think I'm going to buy this one.

Last edited by SamZED on Mar 23rd, 2014 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 09:14 PM