KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Ultimate Spider Spoiler

Ultimate Spider Spoiler
Started by: BlackZero30x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

Ultimate Spider Spoiler

SPOILERS IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW DON"T READ!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/201...an-death-marvel

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...n_n_881203.html

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/...ath-spider-man/

i posted three links the bottom one actually shows tid bits of the last page but if you look marvel has the full last page of Ultimate Spider-Man #160 online. The Death of The Ultimate Spider-Man....Peter Parker is no more. Whats funny is that his death includes him dieing in a situation without a mask for the world to discover Spider-Man is indeed Peter Parker. Any thoughts?

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 02:53 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

He will return, just a matter of time. When the hype is over, the fans will start complaining about the new Spider-Man and sales will drop.

After that, Marvel will relaunch USM, which means a new hype.

By the way, who says he's dead ? He looks dead, more or less, but you never know with these super heroes.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 06:54 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i hope this new guy has mad skills

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 08:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

personally i never really liked the ultimate universe very much. im not sure why but it's just not as enjoyable as 616 imo. Although i will say if it were the only comics around id be able settle lol.

Kurdy i really hope that he stays dead. Not because of dis-likes but im sick of them trying to make "impacts" with these deaths then bring them back. I Freakin love Barry Allen but when he died he saved everyone and everything then rebirth....I was happy to see him back but was torn up because what did his sacrifice mean then ya know? So if he is dead he better stay that way.

Bruce I completely agree 100%. If it's not peter parker anymore it better be someone that kicks ass and is imo a likeable character. I don't know how they can capture the reasons i liked peter in the first place without making this new guy be a cheep knock off.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 09:28 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Normally Id think that death in ultimate universe is permanent... But after seeing how they brought back Gwen must say its no better than 616. So he might vey well turn out to be alive kept somewhere by shield or whatever.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 08:33 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

It would be stupid for Marvel to ignore ultimate Spider-Man - the real one - because he's pretty popular, and fans will never accept a surrogate.

It's probably just a matter of time. A month, half a year, two years, who knows, but he'll be back.

IF he comes back, I hope he's a little bit older, because he can't stay 16 forever.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 01:15 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

peters not coming back for at LEAST a decade.

The ultimate verse now writers have to use characters that aren't over used in the 616.

anyone who thinks they would bring back Spiderman when Wolverine hasn't been brought back is silly.

Dead, in this case, is dead.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 07:56 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Decade? That's eternity by Ultimate standarts. What makes you so sure? Gwen didnt stay dead longer than a few years and she's a supporting character noone gives a crap about. In this case Ultimate is almost as bad as 616. We've already seen his spirit celebrating in Valhalla. Pete will be back in few years tops. So will Logan.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 06:13 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dukeunique

i really like spider man movie i am big fan of spider man smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 09:43 AM
dukeunique is currently offline Click here to Send dukeunique a Private Message Find more posts by dukeunique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

A new guy as Spider-Man? This is going to be ridiculous. Peter Parker IS Spider-Man. This guy Mike isn't going to fly for more than a few years before they bring back Peter and Mike becomes Spider-Lad or some other ridiculous super hero and is never mentioned again.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 01:06 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seopower

i am big fan of spider man lovely i really like this i never miss any spider man movie and cartoon as wellsmile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 01:16 PM
seopower is currently offline Click here to Send seopower a Private Message Find more posts by seopower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote