KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spider-man 2 (2014)

The Amazing Spider-man 2 (2014)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

The Amazing Spider-man 2 (2014)

We already know that Electro and Norman Osborn will be in this movie, but we just got news of a second villain!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01...d8a162d79000041

Also, Felicity Jones is in talks to play a character in the movie. I'm guessing Black Cat. She definitely has the face for it.

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-conten...s-Angeles-1.jpg
http://www.wallpapers-photos.net/?p=3698

What do you all think of Electro and Rhino being in a movie together? I'm guessing they're going to be the result of Oscorp experiments by Osborn.

Also, with Goblin, Lizard, Electro, and Rhino all established they only need two more villains for a Sinister 6 movie. I'm starting to feel like they're building up to it. It wouldn't be too hard to introduce Sandman and Doc Ock in the third movie. The audiences are already familiar with them, and they would be great additions to the team.

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jan 28th, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 10:16 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Not sure i wanna see sinister six in the movie. too many villains is what ruined SM 3 (well among other things) Electro is good news. Also i always said that guys like Rhino and Shocker would look great on screen. But id rather see Ult robotank Rhino than a genetic experiment.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2013 08:43 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A photo of the new costume is up

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...der-man-costume

Looks alot more like the one from the Raimi movies.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2013 11:44 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
A photo of the new costume is up

Looks alot more like the one from the Raimi movies.

It's f*cking perfect! I liked the other one too, but they fixed EVERYTHING! They gave it black webbing design, made the spider on his chest smaller, and made the eyes HUGE! It's better than the one from the first trilogy, and that one was almost perfect, He looks like Bagleys Ultimate Spiderman with that design!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 25th, 2013 04:29 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Looks like we've got our Green Goblin.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...s-cooper-424874

PWNT

Old Post Feb 27th, 2013 07:13 PM
SamZED

O.o

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 07:27 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Black Lightning! eek!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 07:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

That Felicity Jones girl is hot. And she's "maybe" playin Black Cat.

Spidey is spoilt for pussy so to say in this sequel.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2013 04:33 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
11anegm

Harry Osborn is also confirmed.

Anyway, who do you think the 'Guy in the Shadows' was at the end of the first film? I'm betting my money on Norman. But I think he will only be revealed as the Green Goblin at the end of the sequel - so then the third film can follow on that. Kind of like what they did with Batman Begins - where Batman flips over the Joker card (awesome moment). I have a feeling he's only gonna be a mentor to Spider-man in this film...but you never know.. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 08:52 PM
11anegm is currently offline Click here to Send 11anegm a Private Message Find more posts by 11anegm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...der-man-sequel/

There is our first look at Jamie Foxx as Electro. I guess this is kind of what they are going for. I bet they are going to light up the veins that are sticking out to give it that lightning effect. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I kind of want him to ditch the hoodie.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 16th, 2013 02:22 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Amount of idiots on the internet that know nothing about what their going for with this Electro

even seen one person posting Superior Spider-man 18 cover, Just because Electro looks blue on the cover so 616 has blue skin.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2013 02:34 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

He looks cool. I've heard it's an early form of him though.
But such rumors are almost always false.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 03:37 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
11anegm

Any news on Rhino yet? I wonder how they'll be able to include them both in the movie? Should be interesting. I have a feeling Jamie Foxx is the perfect role for Electro, he's going to make him really come to life and make him a great character like in the comics, he's going to make him an iconic villain like the Heath Ledger's Joker in the Dark Knight. I have high hopes for this movie.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 05:25 PM
11anegm is currently offline Click here to Send 11anegm a Private Message Find more posts by 11anegm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Are you serious...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 03:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rhino Pantsed By Spidey In Set Photos

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...1/news/?a=79488

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:16 AM
Arachnid1

Rhino Pantsed By Spidey In Set Photos

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...1/news/?a=79488
So thats Rhino getting humiliated as a regular thug, and then he comes back as the actual Rhino really pissed off at Spidey? Thats my guess

PWNT

Old Post May 14th, 2013 06:33 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Marc Webb Teases "The Future" in latest photo

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...s/news/?a=79861

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:41 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Pre-CG Rhino In Scene Details & Photos

"involves the Rhino on a rampage and spidey jumps onto an NYPD squad car with a bullhorn and taunts the rhino by calling him a mechanized hippopotamus."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...n/news/?a=80318

Old Post May 27th, 2013 08:16 AM
doctorstrongbad

I prefer one villain per movie. More than one can feel rushed.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 02:42 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Shailene Woodley's scenes as Mary Jane are going to be cut. What the f**k?

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/06/...t-spider-man-2/

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 10:32 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote