KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Could Peter have ever mastered the Symbiote?

Could Peter have ever mastered the Symbiote?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Could Peter have ever mastered the Symbiote?

I've been reading back issues of Spiderman in the 80s, and I was kind of surprised how long Peter has been wearing the Black symbiote suit. Everyone knows how it would later become Venom, and how it alters/bonds with the memories of its host. But given that Peter wears the thing for tens of issues, is it possible he could've mastered/gotten used to it over time? What would've been the benefits of the Symbiote if he would've mastered it/gotten used to it over his usual suit?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 18th, 2017 11:42 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The symbiote was actually enjoying being a part of Parker's superhero life. That and you could argue it took time before it successfully copied all of SM's powers.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 02:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote