KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » where'd bruce go?

where'd bruce go?
Started by: badass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badass

where'd bruce go?

I don't get it, why didn't Sam Raimi give brucey Campbell a main role. he ouwl have been cool as el Lizardo...

(hmm i obviously have typo prbs at 1am... ouwl is meant to be would)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 02:55 PM
badass is currently offline Click here to Send badass a Private Message Find more posts by badass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

He went up your butt! Jk! I just had to say that!! I dont really know who this bruce guy is!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:43 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Bruce Campbell........you don't know who Bruce Campbell is? AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:43 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

My God, someone doesn't know Bruce !

Attachment: f.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:11 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjapanther

Really tho.Who's Bruce? huh

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:24 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

he's the guy with the gun smile LOL well his boomstick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElmStreetChick
Ginger, the goth chick

Oh my God! Someone doesn't know who Bruce Campbell is?! He is god among actors! He was in Sam Raimi's Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army of Darkness. He was Brisco is Brisco County Junior! How can u now know who he is?!
Sorry, I'm calm now.
He is an extremely talented actor who is one hell of a good guy in real life, or so I've heard. Look for him in Spiderman as the ring announcer during the wrestling match.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 03:57 AM
ElmStreetChick is currently offline Click here to Send ElmStreetChick a Private Message Find more posts by ElmStreetChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

he was originally going to play the villian, but i guess they didnt like the way he portrayed him. tis a shame, id love for him to get to big fame.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 10:09 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote