KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » whos the villan in spidey 2

whos the villan in spidey 2
Started by: Darth Kip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

whos the villan in spidey 2

i think it should be when he encounters venom and carnage

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:09 AM
Darth Kip is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Kip a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 05:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideyfreak88

the questions is whos the villians and its Doc. Ock and somebody else i forgot sorry but i'm positive bout Doc. Ock

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 07:20 PM
spideyfreak88 is currently offline Click here to Send spideyfreak88 a Private Message Find more posts by spideyfreak88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Al Roker and Patrick Duffy are the Spider-Man 2 villains, supposedly.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 05:51 AM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

It's gonna be Doc Ock.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:23 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

I don't know,though. That dang Al Roker is pretty sinister.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:24 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

They should have made Venom the villan, he's the ultimate bad guy. Oh wait, since he's the best Spidey Villan (IMO) he should be the baddie in No.3, to give the triliogy a good climaxed end!

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:10 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

For all the people who don't already know, the definate villains for The Amazing Spider-Man are Dr. Octopus and The Lizard. This HAS been confirmed.....I AM ABOVE THE LAW!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:09 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

i want to see spidey Vs Venom in spiderman 3 and also hobgoblin. Then we will see a show. imo they are the two strongest and best villians for spidey to come up against.

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:49 PM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I think he'll face Doc Croc and then they'll introduce Eddie Brock. That way they can have Venom in movie 3! Maybe in 2 he can have the symbiote [sp?] And it attachs itself to Eddie at the end, perfect set up for part 3...

yes

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:53 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strong Bad

i know

The villans are Dr octavias and the Lizard rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:53 PM
Strong Bad is currently offline Click here to Send Strong Bad a Private Message Find more posts by Strong Bad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

mayb u should look on killer movies.com and c who it is. Its definitely doc ock and the lizard.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 01:56 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If they had Venom in any of the movies they would have to introduce spiderman weilding the symbiote costume, he wore it long before brock did, that would make for a bad ass movie spidey being consumed by the darkness of the symbiote, but tey got big doc ock and lizard in number 2 which should make for a great movie as long as raimi sticks to the comics like he did in the first

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 07:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
timmy manhole

well, if the new villan is going to be venom, i bet that all the computer animation will make him look kinda crappy. but my money is on either scorpion,doc.ock. But yet they may introduce kingpin or the sinister six. It would be stupid though for them to bring in hobgoblin. does anyone here actually collect the comics, next week venom is taking on the sinister six.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:31 AM
timmy manhole is currently offline Click here to Send timmy manhole a Private Message Find more posts by timmy manhole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Swoll

its gonna be doc ock only. no lizard, just an appearence by doc connors

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:21 AM
The Swoll is currently offline Click here to Send The Swoll a Private Message Find more posts by The Swoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
username39120jo
I'm only a little big!

are u sure about that? i heard different storys. some say no lizzard, some say yes lizzard. what is the truth?!!? confused

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:27 AM
username39120jo is currently offline Click here to Send username39120jo a Private Message Find more posts by username39120jo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont know but i would bet that raimi has somthing planned other than just introducing another villian itll have to bigger and better than the first which almost seems like thered have to be two villians or a semi villian at least

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
timmy manhole

My spidey sense is tingling, the new villan is definetly.......aunt may.....wait.....no...its...... venom. But my sources could be misinformed.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:48 PM
timmy manhole is currently offline Click here to Send timmy manhole a Private Message Find more posts by timmy manhole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

They mention Eddie in Spider-man 1 and basically Eddie works for the daily bugle watch the commentary on the DVD and you'll hear it. As for spider-man 3 I think It would be better to just have venom and leave carnage out that seems like over kill to me.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:55 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

this is garbage...they need to show what happens between harry osborne and spiderman

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:25 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote