KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » fave villans that are better than doc ock (as if there is a better villan)

fave villans that are better than doc ock (as if there is a better villan)
Started by: username39120jo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
username39120jo
I'm only a little big!

Sleep fave villans that are better than doc ock (as if there is a better villan)

Okay you guys listen up, cause i'm only gona say this once! Uh-hU! Is there a better spidey villan than doc ock? the world must know. i don't think there is, he is the best. anyway tell me what YOU think. wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:05 PM
username39120jo is currently offline Click here to Send username39120jo a Private Message Find more posts by username39120jo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I prefer Venom or Carnage than Doc ock. Doc is a good villain too bad he was killed in the comic and was replaced by a girl.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:09 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
username39120jo
I'm only a little big!

well he did come back to life, but he was kinda creepy lookin' then. but he's got brains and brawn and 4 mechanical arms, controled telepathicaly! what could be beter than that. carnage and venom can kiss doc ocks butt. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:28 PM
username39120jo is currently offline Click here to Send username39120jo a Private Message Find more posts by username39120jo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
takame44
The Punisher

I think Carnage is the best, I think Carnage could kick Doc Ock anyday! What's better than a crazy murderer covered in symbiote that kills anybody on sight! I also dig Venom and Green Goblin!

Happy Dance He never stops, he's a trooper... he keeps going and going...

-Banana Man 1940-2003

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:03 AM
takame44 is currently offline Click here to Send takame44 a Private Message Find more posts by takame44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah ock was spidey's most formidable foe, even though he had more trouble with carnage and venom, Venom kind of left spidey alone after a while and even fought alongside alot but when venom wanted to kill spidey no ohne wanted it more and tried as hard as venom did, that symbiote hated him, carnage just hated everyone, Carnage only went after spiderman directly a couple of times, it was usually spidey foiling his plans and besides he was contained pretty much all the time, but ock he always found ways to get at spiderman, ingenious plots, spidey never had to just stop ock, he had to disarm the bombs he set or find the people he kidnapped, or stop the band of villians ock conbined to take out spidey or all three and then take on ock, though carnage and venom were the most deadly, ock was his most challenging

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
takame44
The Punisher

good point

Happy Dance He never stops, he's a trooper... he keeps going and going...

-Banana Man 1940-2003

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:58 PM
takame44 is currently offline Click here to Send takame44 a Private Message Find more posts by takame44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
username39120jo
I'm only a little big!

def.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:48 PM
Meli
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

I really the Goblin. That's me. Doc Ock is still way cool. Probably the one villain that everyone knows is from Spider-man. Or Venom, but I don't like him.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 05:41 PM
Meli is currently offline Click here to Send Meli a Private Message Find more posts by Meli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

Definately the symbiotes, but more so Venom because Venom was dangerous to Spidey's secret identity.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 07:01 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

you guyz like hobgoblin better or green goblin?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:01 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
username39120jo
I'm only a little big!

there both the same to me... like, they both fly, they both have bombs, same ole same ole....blah! What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:09 AM
Venom31096
Venom Fan

i say venom was his most dangerous oponent, but yeah, doc ock was the most challenging

When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream

and shout.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:38 AM
Venom31096 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom31096 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom31096 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

any one here of the big weel!!! well if not your the lucky ones!! LOL

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:49 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wizard_blue

HOW ABOUT!

MORBIUS-CARNAGE-VENOM rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:56 AM
wizard_blue is currently offline Click here to Send wizard_blue a Private Message Find more posts by wizard_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Anybody remember the Spot. The not-so-bad-guy. He could have been the worst villian Spider-man ever met. He had brains and the ability to go anywhere via portals. I don't understand why he wasn't a more main stream villian. I think with a good story-line and the right motives he could have been better then Doc Ock and Green Goblin combined. But no villian will ever be as cool and Venom or Carnage. I think any villian could have been put in place of Doc Ock in his story-line,same thing with Green Goblin, but nobody could replace Venom or Carnage. Venom would have to be my favorite but when Carnage gets involved nobody's safe and there's not much that can stop a symbiote from doing what it wants.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:15 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

if i remeber right is was only ever in 4-5 comics, and he had this weird thing of transporting through is spots. don't think there was much else you could do with him.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:29 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Yeah i guess so but Spider-Man had a hard time with the spider sense because he would throw like 10 portals all around him and punch him from every angle. It's kinda funny though because had normal scientist strength so it didn't really hurt Spider-man to much. Basically he was the ultimate theif. I still think with a better story line he could have been kinda cool.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 07:40 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawler2

venom is the hardest and most deadly villian

doc.oct was the most challenging

but green goblin was the biggest pain in the ass

enough said

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 08:25 PM
nightcrawler2 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawler2 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawler2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Madeley

Favourite Villans

See my favourite villans would have to be venom/ carnage. They were the coolest characters. Than there was the hobgoblin with his witty remarks. Don't forget about Hydroman who was the worst villan I've ever see :laugh: Than we must never forget mysterio, Scorpion, Shocker, Vulture, Camillion(who never talked), Rhino, Lizard, Kingpin. The list goes on but don't forget about the kingpin's assistant guy who turned into that weird thing after he finally rescued his father from kingpin's basement. Than all the cross overs :eek: like when spidey met captain america and the red skull, the fantastic four and doc doom. But we can never forget the good doctor. Doc Oc. We was never my favourite but we was always good to have around. But it seems were all forgetting about the guys from the original cartoon show like that electric guy and the guy who ran the wax museum and tryed to turn spidey into a wax sculpture. Where the hell did that stupid spiderwoman come from that seemed to help spidey here and there. Than there was morpheus and that hole guy. The green goblin and that hunter guy who was after spidey. He kinda looked like a lion. Anyway this is on a totally different subject but i think you'll all agree with that the batman movies are getting old and if there going to make another they better make it the best villan of all that was never in the others, either the man bat or clay face. Best villans from batman ever, never put in the movies. So stupid :mad:

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 04:15 AM
Blair Madeley is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Madeley a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Madeley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

Venom Lizard Doc Ock and Green Goblin

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:03 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote