KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Final Castcall From Warner Bros

Final Castcall From Warner Bros
Started by: ethan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ethan

Final Castcall From Warner Bros

Guys I got new confirmation from Warner Bros.. is they choosing between Brendan Fraser and Eddie Cibrian from sunset beach soap opera for Superman.. and Eddie is probably got the role they said.. and Batman is William Baldwin. Vin Diesel gonna be Lex Luthor.. with Sandra Bullock as Lois Lane, and Brittany Murphy as Harley Quinn and yes Gary oldman is the joker.. i got this confirm directly from warner bros casting departement for this movie..

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 08:37 AM
ethan is currently offline Click here to Send ethan a Private Message Find more posts by ethan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

if thats true it sounds like they should just take the film of these movies and put them into the toilet, piss on them and flush them down the toilet because thats what theyd be doing to the frachise if they were realesed.

I read from cinescape though that the next batman installment isnt even decided yet seeing how there working on batman beyond now, i hope fraiser or baldwin dont get the lead roles THEY CANT ACT, none of the suck ass baldwin brothers are

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RESET RESET casting fields What the f**k?

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 10:16 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

My god, I hope they rethink the cast big time. It will like suck major ass. Can you say FUBAR.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:29 AM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manosteel

From wot i heard the new Batman actor is gonna Christian Bale from American Psycho and Equilibrium fame?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 07:27 PM
manosteel is currently offline Click here to Send manosteel a Private Message Find more posts by manosteel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote