KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?

WHo is the fastest man in the DC Universe?
This poll is closed.
The Flash 170 81.34%
Superman 39 18.66%
Total: 209 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?

This has been widely discussed in recent years and I was wondering what you guys thought about it. I think Flash is relatively faster, coz of the fact that he's named Flash. I mean Supes might beat him in an around the world race but only because Super man doesn't run, but hovers on the ground. It's wierd. But Im still up for Flash.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:51 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Yeah i think this was in an episode of Superman once, but i don't think any of them won because they ending up having to beat an evil dude(some dude who controlled the weather). But i agree i think flash is a bit faster on the ground. Superman (since he can fly and flash cannot) is obviously faster in the air

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:14 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

superman is faster than a speeding bullet but flash is as fast as the speed of light, FLASH no contest

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Hmm. I see. But what if Superman flys while Flash stays on the ground and then they race. Who wins then? Flash, right?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:27 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

if superman is faster than flash then y do we even have a flash?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:55 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Exactly.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx

well seing how superman is supposedly the strongest superhero, then why do we have any other superhero's, Variety. Even though supes got beat to death like a little bit*ch. i hope flash runs into superman one day and they both parish into nothingness

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

this is a no brainer flash is said to be the fastest man alive by whoever does dc comics so i go with flash

besides i never did like superman even his name is pathetic there's no fun in him he has super everything never having to use his brain or anything even his name has nothing cool about it

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:14 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah but he sure is super

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:47 PM
nV myMovieskill

yep you guys flash is the fastest. what you guys think of Vin Diesel playing the flash...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:17 AM
nV myMovieskill is currently offline Click here to Send nV myMovieskill a Private Message Find more posts by nV myMovieskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I don't think Vin Diesel would work as playing the Flash. I mean the Flash is well fast. And for someone to be fast they have to be lean, and not as muscular as Vin.

But I agree I think Flash would beat Supes in a race

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:35 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

FlaSh====

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 05:31 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

i gotta say Flash too.

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:14 AM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

I am going with superman. Based on the fact Sup's can fly. He does not half to dodge stuff as he goes.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:21 AM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Flash is very very fast but not as fast as Supeman

Aquaman can dive very very deep, but not as deep as superman

Wonder Woman is very very tough, but not as tough as Superman,

Whats the point of having a JL when a guy like Superman on the team?>??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:55 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Well one particular reason being he can't be at two places at once.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:18 PM
jinXed by JaNx

well all we need to do is get ahold of the comic book where the two raced. one of Dc's first crossovers

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:17 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
if superman is faster than flash then y do we even have a flash?

If Superman was faster... then the Flash wouldnt be anything but a really fast guy.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:45 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Deer
deere

i think superman is probly not faster but he could kick flashs a**

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:42 PM
John Deer is currently offline Click here to Send John Deer a Private Message Find more posts by John Deer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anazazi

HI.I think you guys are all wrong!!!
The fastest superhero is...Of course Marvel's: NOVA!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 11:56 PM
anazazi is currently offline Click here to Send anazazi a Private Message Find more posts by anazazi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote