KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » McG talks about Superman

McG talks about Superman
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

McG talks about Superman

During a press conference for the upcoming Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle DVD, director McG gave an update on the new Superman movie in development at Warner Bros.

"I'm a big fan of 'Superman,' and you know, I'm discussing it with Warner Brothers, but it's still very uncertain," he said. "It's a big project and they're being very cautious, and I'm being very cautious and it's yet to be seen if it's in the cards."

McG also addressed the issue of why Superman has had so many false starts. "I think they want to be very respectful of the crown jewel of, you know, all their franchises," he added about the studio. "It's a great character. And I think everybody who would ever be a part of that type of picture wants to get it done properly. So I don't think they're in any rush to make that picture, and I think their focus is on doing it right."

Asked what he will be working on next, McG said, "Well I mean I'm circling a couple pictures, and I'm very much considering directing live theater, because I want to improve as a director and become a better and better storyteller, and I'm thinking about going to London to direct theater."

"No matter what I do I promise you that the next project will have a very, very purposeful photographic palette".

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:42 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

cool, atleast they're thinkin bout it

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:07 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote