KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » General Discussion

General Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

The WB's Smallville

note:

october 1 - new season of smallville starts
september 23 - season 1 comes out on dvd

anyone who loves the show, put your comments here.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 05:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

October 1st- i'll mark my calender. I really like the show. I like all things Superman

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:45 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what do you think of clark and lex's friendship in the show?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:49 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Cool. But Lana is ****in smokin! She's one hot *****! If i was Clarke, I wouldn't mind being fast as a speeding bullet in bed, if you catch my drift.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:21 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

laughing out loud Lana is really hot

I think Its pretty ironic how Lex and Clark are friends. I think Lex will finally figure out that Clark is an alien and will eventually become enemies.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 09:01 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I have a question about the final episode where Lex's plane crashed. What exactly caused it and what happened to his wife???

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 09:02 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think someone was planning to kill him and staged it. his wife, somewhere back home i guess.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:23 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Lana...*drools, twitching* what? I mean, yah Smallville, great show...Lana........*drool*

I love Clark and Lex's friendship, and the guy who plays Clark is a pretty good actor

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:08 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

tom welling plays clark and kristen kruek plays lana, btw blue.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:43 AM
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

TOM WELLING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johnny depp is hotter tho! anyways tome welling is clark

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 10:13 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Michael Rosenbaum(Lex Luthor) is a better actor. Tom Welling isn't that great of an actor, he just looks liek a superman character...oh and replying to a few posts ago i think it's pretty obvious that like his wife was behind it cause she was gone and the pilots were gone, she probably was still pissed at him for lying to her, and she probabaly has some alterior motive

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:21 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

last season or for this season, there were rumours that louis lane was supposed to appear on smallville. is this true?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:54 AM
Darth Vicious

While im not the biggest Superman fan i love Smallville, its pretty entertaining and Lana and Chnoe are ****ing hot, if i were Clark i would be getting action from both and about the posts Lex's fiancee set him up, i think it was a plan from his father. Im looking forward to Bruce Wayne(Batman) in one of the next seasons, it should be awsome how Clark and Bruce interact!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:23 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

batman is going to have a cameo? are you serious? eek!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:25 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

new season of smallville starts tomorrow at 8!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:49 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I can't wait !

You know who he's doing dirty work for in Metropolis ? Morgan Edge ! Big time crime syndicate.

Evil red kryptonite......

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:08 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

was edge from the comic or real life guy?

i like the music selection in the show: deathstyle by metallica, boys and girls by good charlotte...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:20 AM
nV myMovieskill

well there it was smallville finally happened I think it was a good eposide. I am so glad that they stopped tha clark and cloe crap i hate cloe she sucks... but I knew that Kal aka clarks Biological father would give clarks adoptive father strenght it was kind of a no brainer. But overall i think it was a good episode.. hey what do you guys think of Tom Welling playing lead in a superboy movie (by the way there not making one im just asking)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:13 AM
nV myMovieskill is currently offline Click here to Send nV myMovieskill a Private Message Find more posts by nV myMovieskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yeah, the choale and clark stuff was boring. that's so cool that jonathan has powers, can't wait to see what else he's got! wasn't too happy with the way the cgi was used when he talked to jorel. i know there was a riot about young actors for new superman movie, and yes i think agree that he would be great. if only that were so.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:31 AM
ShadowSorciere

I'm still mad though. I mean they are making Jor-El seem evil, I don't remember that from the comics

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:42 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote