KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman 5 canacelled!

Superman 5 canacelled!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Warning Superman 5 canacelled!

It seems the new Superman movie has been cancelled because of production problems and so many people that are working for it have been fired.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 01:53 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:20 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS yes

Sorry.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:44 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldeneye

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was waiting for it. BlackC@t you're a baaaad kitty

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:24 AM
Goldeneye is currently offline Click here to Send Goldeneye a Private Message Find more posts by Goldeneye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Sorry to pop the bubble but this is NOT true.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:36 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, it is well established that the new Supeman movie is on its way to production soon. They would not have cast Routh as the new Superman only to turn around and cancel it.
You guys need to quit posting stuff like this. If you don't like the idea of a new movie that is fine but don't go posting down and outright lies.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 09:26 AM
CoolWizard is currently offline Find more posts by CoolWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Sorry to pop the bubble but this is NOT true.

quote:
Originally posted by CoolWizard
I agree, it is well established that the new Supeman movie is on its way to production soon. They would not have cast Routh as the new Superman only to turn around and cancel it.
You guys need to quit posting stuff like this. If you don't like the idea of a new movie that is fine but don't go posting down and outright lies.

Dude(s) - this was posted months ago - I assume BC meant the McG production or the one before that... or the one before that ... etc. Take a chill pill.

Last edited by Mr Zero on Oct 30th, 2004 at 09:46 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 09:44 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

We didn't know this was posted months ago so maybe you should take a chill pill. wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:23 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, if this was posted months ago, and is defintely not relevant to the current production, then the thread should be closed, dont you think? wink

Mr Zero, you can't win, not against the two Superfans! wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:22 PM
CoolWizard is currently offline Find more posts by CoolWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
True, if this was posted months ago, and is defintely not relevant to the current production, then the thread should be closed, dont you think? wink

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
We didn't know this was posted months ago so maybe you should take a chill pill. wink

What I think is that you might consider looking at the date of an old post before getting all LARGE TYPE - or worse calling somebody a liar... even if it's only BC who nobody likes.

You two owe an apology to poor unloved BC. be nice now...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:33 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh dude, we didn't call him a liar, so just calm down. All that was suggested was the thread should be closed if it was started so long ago, and no longer has any bearing on the current Superman project. Otherwise, other posters will make the same mistake, and post, thinking it is a new thread. Makese sense doesn't it?

Consider this before attacking us. wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:52 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Uh dude, we didn't call him a liar, so just calm down.

quote:
If you don't like the idea of a new movie that is fine but don't go posting down and outright lies.

Please take your time, relax, maybe have a soothing bath - collect your thoughts and then explain to me how saying "don't post down and outright lies" isn't accusing someone of lying.

I'm dying to know!

PS: BC isn't a him.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:58 PM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
What I think is that you might consider looking at the date of an old post before getting all LARGE TYPE - or worse calling somebody a liar... even if it's only BC who nobody likes.

The last post was new so I assumed it was a new thread. So exuse me if I don't go through the date of every single post in each thread I post in.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:26 PM
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey FP this guy is all over us for making an honest mistake, and I doubt he checks the date of all the posts either, so he has no ground to stand on does he?

Dude, get over it! Your friend does not have a problem with it, apparently, so unless or until he does, just step down man. It's really a trivial thing to argue over.

So stop spamming on this thread before a mod comes and locks it down and us with it. --- CW

Last edited by CoolWizard on Oct 30th, 2004 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:47 PM
Praylu

quote:
Hey FP this guy is all over us for making an honest mistake, and I doubt he checks the date of all the posts either, so he has no ground to stand on does he?

I agree

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:04 PM
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thing should be closed as it is not only redundant, it is becoming a spam thread.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:52 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Cant help but notice you ignored my post pointing out your little inconsistency there bucko! Nice job!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:03 PM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Cant help but notice you ignored my post pointing out your little inconsistency there bucko! Nice job!

Who?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:12 AM
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is referring to me. He seems to feel paranoid or maybe just insecure because I do not give him a chance to attack me on this thread. He is hell bent on arguing this point because it was his friend's thread. I think the matter is closed but he wants to fight.

Mr Zero, your friend posted this and he should be the one to say whether we are at fault, not you. And I see he was online yesterday, yet did not post in this thread. That should tell you he does not care about the topic anymore. So why are you making issue out of it?

Last edited by CoolWizard on Nov 4th, 2004 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:48 AM
Praylu

Mr. Zero we should all just agree to let this go.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:05 AM