KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman is faster than a speeding bullet...by far

Superman is faster than a speeding bullet...by far
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is faster than a speeding bullet...by far

Ok everyone uses that phrase to judge how fast superman really is... Lets put it to rest he is much faster. What do I base this off of?

First.

Smallville Episode

Lana was shot at and clark was a long way away, he heard the shot, and made it all the way to were she was and blocked the bullet. The distance from the shooter to Lana was about 30 ft. or 3534 meters per second. So from shooter to Lana=instant. Clark was a couple miles away and made it and blocked it. He is way faster than a speeding bullet, about 100 times or more. Almost instant, and this is not flying, casue he ran.

The best way to judge supermans powers is off the comics and the smallville episodes, the old superman movies are good but spec effects are not good enough to show the true power of superman

Like the old hulk movies and shows, they could not show the true power of hulk like they can now, if you want to know the true power of hulk go to www.thehulk.com

Last edited by Supra on Oct 27th, 2004 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:28 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I agree

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:31 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets look at the facts, Superman 1, Jor-El said that he will be able to move at unlimited Speed When Flying, so he is Fast as light when Flying mabey faster.

Running, I dont know, we need to try and figure out how fast he can move.

OK we know that Flash is faster than Superman Running casue he is the speed of light. And In Smallville Clark could not keep up, but mabey Kal-El Could. He is more powerful than clark. HE can Fly, Clark Cant

What you think? How fast is he, running?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:40 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I'm not sure since there has been so MANY depictions and versions of his speed in comics, films, Tv, etc.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:41 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its all up to the writers now. And the extent of the special effects and comperter gene

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:58 PM
Praylu

yeah I agree

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:05 PM