KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » whos stronger superman or hulk??

Who is strongest?
This poll is closed.
Superman 92 59.74%
Hulk 62 40.26%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos stronger superman or hulk??
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

whos stronger superman or hulk??

i think after a heated batttle hulk would win cuz he just keeps getting stronger wink

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:10 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

umm... why do you have goku?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 03:59 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

dont really know. still need an opinion however. i personally belive that
the hulk would whoop all of them just thought id make it interesting. did you not read my screen name

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:14 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

uh wait didnt sopes and jolly green fight?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:16 PM
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

of course superman would win he is the ultamite

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:58 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

um are you sure?? hulk coould surpass supes if he was pissed enough!!

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:46 AM
Jason8200

Ok I said this once already... There is no way that the Hulk could beat Superman. First of all now the Hulk is smarter and not a raging beast. He has Bruce Banners mind inside of the Hulks body. Second off, Superman already beat the Hulk when they fought right before the Amalgam Universe was formed. The two heroes got moved out into the desert somewhere and the Hulk punched Superman. Then Superman came back and knocked the Hulk through a mountain. The Hulk never got up. Also the Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets but there is only so much anger anyone or anything can get. So Superman actually did beat the Hulk. End of story.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:05 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

with supermans reasoning the hulk would calm down so his powers wont last long

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:03 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

it makes sense im just wondering. ok also in that comic when supes got hit he flew for a couple of pages. jolly green wasnt that pissed yet and one of the things with hulk is there is no limit to his anger. thus spawning more than one comic in his series.

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:14 AM
TJEscobar

Number 1 Goku would win against all of them because well....he is Goku. When just one of your blasts can destroy a galaxy you are a bad boy. Plus he has the uncanny ability to pull a bag of tricks from his crack. Thor or Hulk would come in second because Thor is a God and we have never seen the Hulk at full power. Superman gets beat down by almost everyone.

"Its logic just as long that its nobody in my clique"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:26 AM
TJEscobar is currently offline Click here to Send TJEscobar a Private Message Find more posts by TJEscobar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

TJEscobar, that was one of the mnost ignorant things I have ever read. First of all... Goku can't even survive in space on his own. Second of all... he almost died beofre due to disease. So lets recap... he is not invulnerable... he has no healing factor (he eats a magic bean), can't survive in space. no immunity to diseases, Goku is fast but not superfast, Goku's ki energy or whatever it is called diminishes quickly when he is using it. The only move Goku has that might do some damage is that huge energy spirit bomb... but do you really think the people of his earth which are oblivious to whats going on with all of them or even the people of Supermans, the Hulks, or Thors earth would ever give him the "spirit" necessary to use his sptirit bomb to beat any of them? The only hope Goku or any of the people he rolls out with would be that somehow they collect their little dragonballs and wish the DC / Marvel superheroes out of there. In my opinion Goku is a weak Japanese knockoff of Superman. Kinda like putting a Honda Civic against a Camaro z28.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:28 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I don't know who's dumber TJEscobar for his painfully and downright offensively ignorant post or Jason8200 for responding to it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:54 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote:
Originally posted by Jason8200
TJEscobar, that was one of the mnost ignorant things I have ever read. First of all... Goku can't even survive in space on his own. Second of all... he almost died beofre due to disease. So lets recap... he is not invulnerable... he has no healing factor (he eats a magic bean), can't survive in space. no immunity to diseases, Goku is fast but not superfast, Goku's ki energy or whatever it is called diminishes quickly when he is using it. The only move Goku has that might do some damage is that huge energy spirit bomb... but do you really think the people of his earth which are oblivious to whats going on with all of them or even the people of Supermans, the Hulks, or Thors earth would ever give him the "spirit" necessary to use his sptirit bomb to beat any of them? The only hope Goku or any of the people he rolls out with would be that somehow they collect their little dragonballs and wish the DC / Marvel superheroes out of there. In my opinion Goku is a weak Japanese knockoff of Superman. Kinda like putting a Honda Civic against a Camaro z28.

dudde!!!! goku would hall major butt on anyone. he is way faster than superman and um he can most definatly survive in space. he has many times before. also dude goke can blow up a planet with the blink of an eye. he has all sorts of attacks that can pulverize supes. but that wasnt even my question!! supes vs hulk!
i only have goku and thor because im new. i didnt know that i could limit my choices to two. my bad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:08 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all,
any battle between hulk and superman in the past was a popularity contest. If they were to really fight to the death, Hulk would overwhelm superman with sheer might(something that few have done to supes before). Second, Goku is leagues above superman. Goku in regular form on GT has the power to destroy half the solar system in one powered up blow,in ssj1,ssj2,ssj3 he could destroy the galaxy in one powered up blow, in ssj4 or god form( after absorbing the dragonballs) he can destroy the universe and rebuild it because he has all the power of the eternal dragon and ssj4 combined. He is slightly above superman prime except that he is way more strategic in battle, way more better at fighting, and he has more will power. Goku god form would just laugh and then speak the much much much more feeble thor and hulk out of existence. Then he would fight a bewildered superman prime for a while moving at warpspeed(many times faster than light) and then he'd just beat supes into a pulp and blow him away at only half his full power which is in the billions.

You're right. Why is Goku on this list?
Afterall, he clearly has little to even hope to challenge him. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:10 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TJEscobar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jason8200

Ok who needs to fly in space when you can teleport anywhere in the Muiltiverse by thinking it??? Have you even watched the show?? Or are you just so obsessed with Superman that you are blinded by any hint of red, blue, and yellow? Superman may be fast and strong and all that other BS, but he can't comapre with the Saiyans. These dudes can blow up galaxies if they lose concentration over their powers. SUperman is not invulerable and has been beaten before too so you have no pt. Plus he can be stopped by a green rock. So whats more embarassing, dying in space or dying by a rock? Frieza can survive in space and survived a planet blowing up and Goku beat him into submission and that was in the first half of the show. I suggest you know your facts or else you will forced to hang a sign on your lips saying insert foot here.

Last edited by TJEscobar on Mar 15th, 2005 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:23 AM
TJEscobar is currently offline Click here to Send TJEscobar a Private Message Find more posts by TJEscobar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Noone should ever eeeeever base a vs. opinion off of Marvel Vs. D.C.

It was a popularity contest plain and simple (how else would you explain Wolverine beating Lobo, or Storm crushing WW?).

That being said Goku would CRUSH everyone on that list. Period.

Also, some people don't seem to understand that the Hulk isn't at Superman/Thor-level strength as soon as he starts fighting. He is about class 70-90 strength when he starts out, but gets stronger as the fight goes on.

Superman would beat Hulk because he has the advantage in powers,speed, and reach. Having faced Doomsday, Superman knows that it would be foolish to try to slug it out with someone like him so he would use his other powers in tandem with his strength to put him down.

That being said, Hulk could beat Superman if he got really, really pissed and Superman decided to trade blows with him.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:33 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TJEscobar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom
Noone should ever eeeeever base a vs. opinion off of Marvel Vs. D.C.

It was a popularity contest plain and simple (how else would you explain Wolverine beating Lobo, or Storm crushing WW?).

That being said Goku would CRUSH everyone on that list. Period.

Also, some people don't seem to understand that the Hulk isn't at Superman/Thor-level strength as soon as he starts fighting. He is about class 70-90 strength when he starts out, but gets stronger as the fight goes on.

Superman would beat Hulk because he has the advantage in powers,speed, and reach. Having faced Doomsday, Superman knows that it would be foolish to try to slug it out with someone like him so he would use his other powers in tandem with his strength to put him down.

That being said, Hulk could beat Superman if he got really, really pissed and Superman decided to trade blows with him.

True but anything type of pain the Hulk takes will make him bigger, stronger and faster. It would be a very hard fight, but I would see Hulk winning as long as he wasn't taken into space or the center of the planet.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:10 AM
DrDoom

Superman beats Hulk 7/10 times.

Blow for blow hulk would barely win, but like I said Superman has gone down that road and wouldn't restort to that sort of thing.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:29 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

roll eyes (sarcastic) First off Gokou in any form is way out of his league with even a calm hulk.

Second off Supes would win by speed blitz against Hulk. If he just stands there fighting then eventually Hulk will overpower him but he did that with Doomsday, and died so I don't think he'd go against a hulking giant like that again.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:02 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Ok I could care less how many dragon balls Goku shoves up his a$$. First of all I have seen the Dragonball Z and GT shows unfortunately. Goku is not immune to disease (Trunks had to save him from that disease so Goku would be around to fight the Androids) Second if you went just by the Dragonball episodes... sometimes it takes them 3 or 4 episodes to just get somewhere. Then you tried to say that Goku could beat Superman Prime? Again Goku is not invulnerable to Magic. But Superman Prime is due to a marriage with some Princess Mzylplic from the 5th dimension. Ok Goku can blink himself or whatever to anywhere in the galaxy... then why in GT does he need a spaceship to fly all over the place? Goku is also not immortal... like Superman Prime is. Goku is a good fighter, I will give you that but as far as common sense goes he is a retard. So lets comapre the two now.... Goku is a better fighter... Superman is smarter... immortal... immune to disease... and on top of that Superman Prime is atleast 1000x stronger than Superman and immune to magic... not to mention Superman Primes GL ring, which is just asw powerful as his will... Then there is the whole part of Superman Prime going through Heaven and Hell... regardless if he fouhgt his way through or not... he still did it... Goku has to ask permission and is granted a day or 2 of life... Goku is strong but a CHEAP IMMITATION of japan trying to copy Superman.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:22 AM