KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman Secondus?

Superman Secondus?
Started by: Jason8200

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jason8200

Superman Secondus?

Anyone know anything about where he comes from or where he can be seen at? Some people have said Secondus is the love child of Wonder Woman and Superman but their kid was a girl. I also read something abotu a Hypertime Superman... if anyone knows about either of these could you please tell me where I can see them at?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:47 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Secondus is in JLA: One Million TPB (supposedly Lois & Supe's kid)
Hyperman is in The Kingdom TPB (WW & Supe's kid)

Where'd you see Superman and WW's girl? I've never seen anything about that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:39 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

How exactly is kalel and lois gonna have a kid???
If he shot his seed inside her, it would be with more force than a rifle, so he would literally kill her.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:57 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

I will have to find the link to where WW and Superman had a daughter... I read it somewhere. I know of Superman Dynasty and Superman Squad and all of that stuff... but is Secondus the same as Dynasty?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:34 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
How exactly is kalel and lois gonna have a kid???
If he shot his seed inside her, it would be with more force than a rifle, so he would literally kill her.

laughing out loud

I was always wondering that myself. Superman is an alien, so he and Lois shouldn't even be able to have a kid. I know in the series Generations Lois and Clark had two kids, and the only thing they had to do was make sure Lois was wearing a pendant that gave off red solar radiation (so the kid wouldn't develop powers in her womb and kill her).

The only people I could see Superman have a kid with are Maxima, Barda and WW. Maxima because her race seems to be able to procreate with anyone, Barda is an alien, and WW isn't human nor alien.

Frankly, Superman should kick Lois to the curb and shack up with WW.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:21 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Originally posted by Jason8200
I will have to find the link to where WW and Superman had a daughter... I read it somewhere. I know of Superman Dynasty and Superman Squad and all of that stuff... but is Secondus the same as Dynasty?

Yup, y'know the House of El and all that claptrap.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:22 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Originally posted by DrDoom
laughing out loud

Frankly, Superman should kick Lois to the curb and shack up with WW.

I'd LOVE to see that happen

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 09:39 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote