KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » villans

villans
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

villans

well i hate superman and i think he's gayer than the midnighter well taht being said who are his major villians and most powerful villans

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 10:51 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and Darkseid. There are more but these are my favs.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:22 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

why do think supes is gayer than the midnighter?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:32 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

because hes too powerful and they just keep on makeing him more powerful its just GAY!!!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:46 AM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

You are stupid

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:13 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

major supes villains:

luthor
darkseid
brainiac
zod
doomsday
gog
mongul
cyborg
eradicator
imperiex
solaris
anti-monitor
mxypyxalix
ultraman

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:28 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

Metallo and Phantom Zone were also of Superman's enemies but basically all of the old enemies were killed, even Imperiex.

Supervillains which could be a challenge to Superman could be Magneto or Galactus.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:23 AM
X-43D is currently offline Click here to Send X-43D a Private Message Find more posts by X-43D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Magneto could give Supes a run for his money.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magento should be much more powerful (in principle) than he's depicted in X-Men. He controls the EM force which is the strongest long-range force of nature. The strong force is 100 stronger but only acts at subatomic distances.

Magneto should be invulnerable (except to the strong force) and be able to produce extensive blasts of energy.

Galactus should be equally powerful (if not thousands of times more), though i don't know exactly how his powers work. In Sci Fi energy does not have a real meaning therefore Galactus' power should be near infinite because Galactus can absorb all the energy of the cosmos.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:11 PM
X-43D is currently offline Click here to Send X-43D a Private Message Find more posts by X-43D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
En Sabah Nur X

Tormentor_2004
Who's that between Thanos and Onslaught in your signature?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:01 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\ his name is Magneto.
D'oh!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:46 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Metallo's dead? He was my favorite Superman villain.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:02 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
En Sabah Nur X

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
/\ his name is Magneto.
D'oh!

You sure? His colors seem a bit off. I thought he always wore read/purple.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:25 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

If I recall correctly, Its from a pic from where jean had recruited northstar, dazzler and a group of other mutants to go to genosha and rescue xavier. Magneto was wearing a purple/black coloursheme at the time.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:52 AM
The Last Son
Man of Steel

Domanic/Wolf, YOU SUCK!!! Superman is the original and the best superhero. The philosophy of the superman is something we all should live by. He has all that power and uses it to help people. Good shall always triumph over evil. NO enemy is too great for the Man of Steel.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:23 AM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gallactus, Phoenix, Magneto and Superman are the most powerful "villains" in the comics world.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:50 PM
The Last Son
Man of Steel

How is Superman a "villan"?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:55 AM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Last Son
How is Superman a "villan"?

Superman is definitely not a villain. Magneto, Pheonix and Galactus are also not. Darkseid, Imperiex, Doomsday and Apocalypse are the real class of villains.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:31 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

true.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:38 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote