KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)

Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)
Started by: TheKahn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Warning Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)

It really makes you think:
http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 08:09 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparantly Superman is to Super for sex with humans.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:57 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

His ejeculate would come out so fast that it would shoot straight through her like a cannon. Even if they did get her pregnant somehow, all the child would have to do would be to kick her when its in her womb, and it would put a huge hole in her

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:29 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
His ejeculate would come out so fast that it would shoot straight through her like a cannon. Even if they did get her pregnant somehow, all the child would have to do would be to kick her when its in her womb, and it would put a huge hole in her
How does sunlight get into the womb?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 09:21 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
How does sunlight get into the womb?

I believe Larry Niven wrote this way back in the mid seventies - I've done several threads on this myself since April.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 11:36 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
I believe Larry Niven wrote this way back in the mid seventies - I've done several threads on this myself since April.

I thought that someone might have posted it before, but once I saw it I couldn't resist big grin

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:31 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
house
kyokushinkai master

If she got a tan the baby would burst out, I believe Mallrats discussed this.

When spilled is the blood of the innocent vengance will ride.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:30 AM
house is currently offline Click here to Send house a Private Message Find more posts by house Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

So is Superman is a virgin?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:13 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well,Kingdom Come Superman had a child with Wonder Woman.

I think if Lois keeps a significant amount of Kryptonite around,the baby wouldn't be able to burst out of her stomach and she'd have to make sure it isn't enough Kryptonite to kill the baby.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:04 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Can Superman and Lois have a baby?

Scientifically, no.

But scientifically speaking, Superman shouldn't exist at all, so who knows?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Okay well I do know that Superman is far to advanced to get a norman human woman pregnant that is why in some comics WonderWoman is usually pregnant with Supermans baby.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 08:39 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the only way for them to have sex would be for them to have some Kryptonite around.But another way to do it would be for him to lose his powers,get her pregnant,get his powers back and then after the baby is born get him/her some powers too.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:18 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Well, kryptonian and human DNA are compatable.
I remember the last story-arc of the last supergirl series, it had linda having a child with precrisis earth-1 superman (she WAS human, buth with superpowers)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:13 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Erm..I dislike people that view things that can't be defined by science as "impossible" They're just dense. Everything can NOT be defined by science.

This reminds me of DBZ..you'd think the same thing for Gokou/Chi-Chi, Vegita/Bulma, etc etc..

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:17 PM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Delta 62
Everything can NOT be defined by science.

Tell me one thing that cannot be by science. There's a (scientific) explanation for everything that ever was and or will be.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:04 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheKahn
I thought that someone might have posted it before, but once I saw it I couldn't resist big grin

No probs its very funny smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yes, they can, because in the comic that they will, someone will invent a special device to allow them to, that's how these things work out.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:47 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Tell me one thing that cannot be by science. There's a (scientific) explanation for everything that ever was and or will be.

The Bermuda Triangle? smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 07:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Fanboy
Okay well I do know that Superman is far to advanced to get a norman human woman pregnant that is why in some comics WonderWoman is usually pregnant with Supermans baby.

If you cross Kryptonian DNA with someone made from clay, you get... you get... h'mmm... the Thing?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:22 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Yopu can't say that for certain. Our ability to define and classify things is limited by our ability to discover them.

For example people thought that illness was caused by things like bad smells, unbalance of humours in the body, or even spirits.

Then we developed the ability to detect bacteria and viruses and things that really do cause illnesses. Does that mean that the virus's and the like were "impossible" even though we couldn't detect them and thus didn'tk know about their existence?

Anything that IS unexplained now, can probably be explained with the ability to to dect it, to define and classify it and then to know it.

Until such time things that are "magic" or unexplanable, are simply unexplained. And nothing more.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:11 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote